277 Games on Ebay, GameCube, GBA, DS. SOLD!!!!

if you really wanted to see what they would have gone for, I would suggest relisting, starting the bidding at a penny and put a high reserve on it, if it doesn't go for what you want you know what would happen, ya know?

Dude, you're not going to get paid from someone named "Bidder 1."

If you do, that's awesome, but I hope someone else bids.

[quote name='Blade']Dude, you're not going to get paid from someone named "Bidder 1."

If you do, that's awesome, but I hope someone else bids.[/quote]
eBay has a new system to protect bidders so any auctions with high price items (like PS3) are given anonymity to prospective buyers. In other words, if it has 2 bids, the names will be "Bidder 1" and "Bidder 2."

might as well make money out of it why I can, I don't game anymore, its been dwindling for the past 5 years, if I have time, I play sudoku, and thats it

[quote name='jennie25']if you really wanted to see what they would have gone for, I would suggest relisting, starting the bidding at a penny and put a high reserve on it, if it doesn't go for what you want you know what would happen, ya know?[/quote]all reserve price lots do is discourage people from bidding. I know if I see an item has a reserve on it, I don't even bother. The way he listed it is the smartest, set the first bid for the minimum you want to get and go for it.

It probably would have been worth starting at a penny anyway. Those listing fees can be killer at high denominations. I think that's why the guy suggested the reserve. Anyway, it would have gotten up to $2000, so then the reserve wouldn't have discouraged anybody.

Actually even if he started it at 20 million, the listing fee is still $4.80, though if he did start it at $0.99, he'd definitely have 100+ watchers.

Just a thought, but mentioning that it is all original black labels (at least I didn't see any PC in the pics) might give it an extra boost.

[quote name='Blade']Dude, you're not going to get paid from someone named "Bidder 1."

If you do, that's awesome, but I hope someone else bids.[/quote]
:drool:

well i guess I hope they do considering it will make the auction go up more in the price, but honestly when taking the pictures of the games I never would have thought people would think the Wii was included

actually yes. I'll do half off on shipping...that should seem fair. Shipping is around 70 bucks, so I'll ship it for 35.00

that cool?

[quote name='WiiDSmoker']actually yes. I'll do half off on shipping...that should seem fair. Shipping is around 70 bucks, so I'll ship it for 35.00

that cool?[/QUOTE]

Yup. It'll probably be too high in the end for me anyway, but if it stays low, I might jump in.

After looking again, the Wii and DS are pretty deceiving. It looks like those are included in the auction.

bread's done
Back