$279-299 Xbox One Bundle + 2 Additional Games, Controller, $50 GC, $20 XDL GC at MicrosoftStore.com FREE EXPEDITED SHIPPING

aTaRiFrEaK223

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Im thinking about getting this because i can get the lab design controller for $10 after the $50 GC and the $20 off code. So ill get 3 controllers, 6 games, and the xbox for $309. Would i get free shipping with the lab design controller?

To anyone who may know the answer:  Do those old $10 off $25 game purchase from the cereal boxes still work?  I tried to use 2 different codes last night but neither worked.  I'm asking because I basically cut everything except the code and threw out the rest of the box.  Thinking that there may have been an expiration date.

Does anyone know what games come physical and what games come digital?

If i get the lab design controller can i use the $50 GC and the $20 off Code and get the controller for $10 with free shipping?

Is the Xbox, 6 games, and 3 controllers for $309 before tax good or should i wait? ($309 because of the lab controller)

Thanks in advanced

To anyone who may know the answer: Do those old $10 off $25 game purchase from the cereal boxes still work? I tried to use 2 different codes last night but neither worked. I'm asking because I basically cut everything except the code and threw out the rest of the box. Thinking that there may have been an expiration date.
Those codes expired on 5/31. In addition, the $10 off any amount codes that were part of the BF deals on the website expired on 6/30.

bread's done
Back