28% off thousands of comics and graphic novels + FREE shipping

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
***EDIT: FEBRUARY 28TH!!! Today's the day. Over 7,200 comics, graphic novels, and books marked at 28% off... but only until 11:59 p.m. (PST). Enjoy browsing the insane selection, and while you're at it, keep in mind that if you buy more than $28 worth of comics, graphic novels, and books - you get FREE domestic shipping with the HUGME code. See details a few lines down. Thanks for choosing TFAW! We've had a blast with this event, and hope you enjoyed it too. Let us know what you think.***

Hey all,

Our 28 Days of Comics Sale just kicked off. In a nutshell we're working our way through the alphabet the entire month of February and taking 28% off a new group of comics AND graphic novels every day. For example, today (February 1st) all titles from 2008 and before that begin with a number are 28% off. Tomorrow (the 2nd) all titles from 2008 and before that begin with 'A' are 28% off, and so on through the 27th when we wrap up with 'Z'.

"But you said 28 Days of Comics Andrew! What gives?"

Ahah, well there's definitely something cool going down on the 28th, but you're gonna have to keep your pants on and wait to see what it is. :D

Anyway, you can get the full run-down in our blog where we'll be blogging about featured titles every single day by going here.

And to make it easy for my favorite CAGs, if you order $28 or more of comics, graphic novels, or books ONLY you get free domestic shipping if you enter the code - HUGME - at checkout. This code ONLY WORKS IF your order contains comics, graphic novels, and books.... and nothing else. So if you want to get a toy or something too, do a separate order for it. Get the fine print and whatnot here.

Aight, that's it. Got to go watch the Steelers tear it up. Enjoy!

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you guys going to be handling the Marvel Essential line and Showcase Presents? Will those all be on the E/S days?

[quote name='Blackwolf687']So this Manga will be 5.76 on the 7th?

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Fruits-Basket-GN-Vol.-6___28982[/quote]

Hey Blackwolf,

That particular copy will not be on sale, because it's a backorder title. The sale is good on in-stock items only. But yes, the 'F' titles will be on sale on the 7th.

[quote name='namtrahj']How are you guys going to be handling the Marvel Essential line and Showcase Presents? Will those all be on the E/S days?[/quote]

That is an excellent question Namtrahj! We're handling this by title, so Essential Wolverine, Essential Amazing Spider-Man, and Essential Fantastic Four for example, will all be on sale on Friday the 6th. In short, Friday's a really good day to pick up some collection insanity!

In a similar fashion, Showcase Presents... is an 'S' title and therefore all those titles will be on sale Friday, the 20th. Your best bet if you're worried about missing a day, is to bookmark the page and check in daily.

Cheers!

Andrew@TFAW

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolute Sandman (1,3,4)on sale today (usually$99) for $72
if you don't have Akira, #2 and #4 scratch and dent are $12.50, and $14
Tons of cheap scratch and dent Appleseed, if you're into that.
More Angel and Avenger than you can shake a stick at.

Art of Usagi Yojimbo tempted me, as did Alan Moore's Wild Cats, and Absolute Ronin

February 3rd

Hey all,

Today's letter is 'B', which in my mind means only one thing... BATMAN!

There's also B.P.R.D. and some other great stuff but really, today is the day to go, ermmm, batty. We've got over 700 titles on sale today, but come midnight PST we're rolling on to 'C' so you've got to get on it now.

Check it out!

If Watchmen is included, I am so in for it on the 25th.

[quote name='ANGURA']
Ahah, well there's definitely something cool going down on the 28th, but you're gonna have to keep your pants on and wait to see what it is.[/quote]

Awesome, it's on my birthday!

[quote name='jginiso']Does the 28% off stack with the Nick and Dent discount?[/quote]

Hi Jginiso.

Nope. The 28% does not stack with other discounts, BUT you can use shipping coupons still (like the HUGME one I mentioned above).

[quote name='Foo228']If Watchmen is included, I am so in for it on the 25th.

Awesome, it's on my birthday![/quote]

Well then Foo... I'll be seeing you on the 24th (cause the 25th is actually 'X') ;) But that means you can get yourself an early Birthday present right?

For easy reference bookmark this page. You can use our handy dandy calendar and peep what's coming up.

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW

February 5th

Today's deals are delivered via the devilishly debonair letter 'D'. In today's installment of 28 Days of Comics, pick up some great deals on Daredevil, Dark Tower, Dominion... and many more. Read our picks of the day here.

February 6th

Today's letter is 'E' for excellent. There's a ton of great stuff going down at 28 Days of Comics today, but IMHO the best deal by far is all of Marvel's Essential Trade Paperbacks! These span Spider-Man to Wolverine, the Fantastic Four to the X-Men-and everything in between. Definitely a great way to pick up hours and hours of comic goodness at a low price.

February 9th

We're starting off the week with the letter "H" in our 28 Days of Comics sale. We've got hundreds of great titles on sale today like Hulk, Hellblazer, Hellboy and Marvel's Heroes Reborn. But they're all on sale for today only. Check it out.

February 18th

Today's letter is "Q". The Question is a pretty sick read if you're unfamiliar with the title, and he's the basis for the character of Rorschach from Watchmen.

I got the email on the grab bag $3 graphic novels, so I might have to arrange one of these days with picking up some of the mystery graphic novels so I can get free shipping.

[quote name='ANGURA']Well then Foo... I'll be seeing you on the 24th (cause the 25th is actually 'X') ;) But that means you can get yourself an early Birthday present right?

For easy reference bookmark this page. You can use our handy dandy calendar and peep what's coming up.

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW[/quote]

Awesome, the sooner the better.

Okay, just trying to understand this a bit better.

So EVERYTHING from 2008 and earlier is part of this sale (as long as it's not backordered)

[quote name='PuNK45S']Okay, just trying to understand this a bit better.

So EVERYTHING from 2008 and earlier is part of this sale (as long as it's not backordered)[/quote]

All comics, graphic novels, and books from 2008 and earlier are part of this sale, ON THEIR GIVEN DAY. So keep an eye on that calendar!

[quote name='Punisher0587']When the books are shipped are they all shipped together or each sent out separately? All together would be great.[/quote]

It depends on what you select as your shipping preference Punisher.
You can specify whether you want to receive shipments weekly, every two weeks, or every four weeks. If your titles are all available within the scope of time you set, then yes, they are shipped together.

But if, for example, you were set up for weekly shipments and made two separate purchase two weeks apart - they would be shipped separately.

Angura, is there any free shipping code for orders with toys? There are some gunsmith cats figures I want to pick up but the shipping is killing me.

I can't believe I missed this thread. I didn't catch it until Monday. I would've liked to have caught it 1 day earlier for "Uncanny" but I did pick up a few "x" books and then loaded my cart with 6 Marvel grab bag TPB's. I think I'm more excited about seeing what comes in the mystery bag.:bouncy:
Thanks OP.

Just re-read 1st post. I'll catch up on "u" this weekend !

[quote name='ANGURA']February 26th

Today's letter is "X" at 28 Days of Comics. X-Men, and X-Factor, and X-Force - Oh My!

And check the edit to the OP for some exciting news about this Saturday![/quote]

Sadly no XIII. I'm intrigued after the videogame and tv movie, but it's a hard graphic novel to find.

[quote name='Grico']Angura, is there any free shipping code for orders with toys? There are some gunsmith cats figures I want to pick up but the shipping is killing me.[/quote]

Hey Grico,

We have a bunch of coupons floating about. The easiest one to pick up that will cover toys for free domestic shipping is sent through our newsletter. If you sign up for our newsletter here (no we don't sell your info, no we don't stalk you on the interwebs, no we don't send you cool informative info... wait, actually we will do that last one :D) then you get a coupon right off the bat. And it's a, wait for it, FREE domestic shipping coupon! It's good on any type of merchandise, for any order over $30.

February 27th

Today's letter is "Z" and tomorrow EVERYTHING that's been on sale to date, all on sale on the same day, for 24 hours. Check it out.

February 28th

Today's the last day of our 28 Days of Comics Sale. That means that over 7,200 comics, books, and graphic novels are marked 28% off until 11:59 p.m. (PST). On top of that, use the HUGME code, buy over $28 dollars of comics, graphic novels, and/or books - and get free domestic shipping. Keep in mind the code is ONLY good for comics, graphic novels, or books. Another CAG asked in this thread about coupons for other stuff (like toys and statues) and I pointed them to the sign up coupons we have if that's what you're looking for.

We've had a great time with this and appreciate all the support. Thanks for checking us out and, as always, feel free to let us know what you thought.

Cheers,

Andrew@TFAW

bread's done
Back