28% (OR MORE) off Overstock.com orders over $100

RyanFrost

CAGiversary!
As most of you know: Paypal is currently offering 20% off purchases at Overstock, and Overstock.com requires that you spend $100 on their website to qualify for this offer.

And somehow ebates has decided to give a whopping 8% cashback for purchasing through them.

Both of these are taken off your order total, so you are saving 28%! There is a $2.95 shipping charge (if you're going to use this offer on games), but if you're new to ebates just use the link above and you will get an automatic $10 from them too! (I believe you have to make a purchase through their link to qualify for the $10) So you could potentially be saving 28% + $10 - $3 for shipping.

:bouncy:

If you guys are new to ebates and would like to give me the $10 bonus for referring you my email addy is (anime_ruri[at]msn.com). You lose nothing if you do, and thanks for contributing to my Christmas fund if you decide to. ;D

You can get a new black Zune (30 GB) for about $100 with this deal. I know some people were looking for this on the cheap and didn't want the brown poop color. =p

Oops, just realized it was refurbished. Still, not bad.

Keep in mind that majority of items on Overstock is refurbished, make sure you check the item description.

the ebates 8% says today only. Just an FYI, it might go back to 4% tomorrow.

btw, thanks OP!! I just picked up a ps3 and was in need of some accesories

Thanks op, I missed out on the deepdiscounts dvd so I ordered a set through overstock. Enjoy the $10!

alright, someone give me a hand here.(first person to clap gets shot). I went to ebates, i made an account.. from there i linked to overstock.com(using the 8% link) and attempted to purchase mario galaxy and mario striker charged. This comes to $100.85 with shipping. I added the items to my cart, clicked paypal checkout, and i see on the paypal site its telling me theres the 20% cashback paypal promotion. My account will still be charged the $100.85,(the 20% paypal cashback will be returned by jan 31 and im fine with that) and despite saying ebates account active while im addding stuff to my cart, and despite ebates putting up the thing that says you are on your way to earning 8% off when i log in, there is no mention of this anywhere in the billing procedure, or in my shopping cart, or on paypal, and the 10$ off thing is nowhere at all. What the heck am i doing wrong here? and ryan, merry xmas. :)

eBates will send you an email once the discount has been added to your account. They send out a check each quarter I believe. Just check your email in a few days.

so im just to assume that the 8% will be discounted even though there is no mention of it during the checkout procedure? and what about the 10$?

the $10 is sign up bonus right? you won't get it when the first purchase is processed, i.e. wait!

8% back? well, until Overstock ships your items, you won't see it in your ebates account just yet...

in other words, 20% you won't see it until next year :(
8% you will see shortly (if you got pre-orders mixed with in stocks orders, you're screwed, entire order amount will be charged when the 1st item in the order is shipped).

as for your bonus, wait... hey, my bonus was $5... and i didn't get it until i got like $10 in the account (that's a lot of shopping there!)

i just placed a $160-ish order on Overstock, saw the 20% back logo during checkout, so no worries there. 8% back should be in my account shortly (ebates is pretty cool). Stupid shipping is $3, sigh, don't want to pay, but beats tax... p.s. Overstock ships individually, so overall shipping is more than $3.

If all works out, my eye of judgement is $49.64, better than the FV's $5 off coupon :) (also FV sucks when come down to shipping your order, i ordered the EoJ a week ago and still in Fulfillment, i called and cancelled the order).

Of course, the gem of this Overstock order is the Complete Peanuts 1963-1966 ($21.59 +$3 shipping) can't beat that!

[quote name='aTTicA']so im just to assume that the 8% will be discounted even though there is no mention of it during the checkout procedure? and what about the 10$?[/quote]

Yes, I'm sorry I should have mentioned that both of these bonuses will not deduct from the price you pay right away. However, you will recoup these later as Paypal and ebates will send you the percentage back later.

The OP is stupid and wrong. Both of these offers are rebates and will be paid at a later time. Ebates is up to 4 months depending when you purchase in their current cycle and the Paypal will pay you sometime in mid Feb.

My stupid is because he clearly says they will be taken off your order total and that is misleading and wrong.

[quote name='wirechild']The OP is stupid and wrong. Both of these offers are rebates and will be paid at a later time. Ebates is up to 4 months depending when you purchase in their current cycle and the Paypal will pay you sometime in mid Feb.

My stupid is because he clearly says they will be taken off your order total and that is misleading and wrong.[/quote]
Wow. Sorry. :/ Read my post just above.

Not bad! I hope they get some HDMI 360's in stock.

$50 back from PayPal + $ 28 ebates + $10 ebates signup bonus = $88 back; making it $272, best deal I've seen yet.

[quote name='wirechild']The OP is stupid and wrong. Both of these offers are rebates and will be paid at a later time. Ebates is up to 4 months depending when you purchase in their current cycle and the Paypal will pay you sometime in mid Feb.

My stupid is because he clearly says they will be taken off your order total and that is misleading and wrong.[/QUOTE]

It's a wording issue. He's not "stupid", what he was explaining was that the 20% and 8% happen from separate offers and are both rebates are BASED off of the total purchase price paid. Usually combining an 8% off deal with a 20% off would result in a stacked percentage system (where 8% is based off of the 20% off total), which would result in 26.4% savings instead of the 28%.

And yes, this is a referral post as the OP *clearly* points out and explains in a very upfront manner.

[quote name='rukasu']It's a wording issue. He's not "stupid", what he was explaining was that the 20% and 8% happen from separate offers and are both rebates are BASED off of the total purchase price paid. Usually combining an 8% off deal with a 20% off would result in a stacked percentage system (where 8% is based off of the 20% off total), which would result in 26.4% savings instead of the 28%.

And yes, this is a referral post as the OP *clearly* points out and explains in a very upfront manner.[/QUOTE]

That's what this forum is for:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=69

Thanks a lot, OP. I got my mom a ring for Christmas off the site and it saved me a nice bit of change in the process.

Referralfied, by the way.

This worked out to be a really good deal if everything goes through.

$141.85 shipped for Mass Effect and Time Crisis 4
-39.72 for the 28% discount
-$5.00 for opening new ebates account
-$10.00 best buy gift card for opening new ebates account
----------
$87.13 for Time Crisis 4 and Mass Effect

That's less than what Time Crisis alone retails for!

[quote name='aTTicA']alright, someone give me a hand here.(first person to clap gets shot). I went to ebates, i made an account.. from there i linked to overstock.com(using the 8% link) and attempted to purchase mario galaxy and mario striker charged. This comes to $100.85 with shipping. I added the items to my cart, clicked paypal checkout, and i see on the paypal site its telling me theres the 20% cashback paypal promotion. My account will still be charged the $100.85,(the 20% paypal cashback will be returned by jan 31 and im fine with that) and despite saying ebates account active while im addding stuff to my cart, and despite ebates putting up the thing that says you are on your way to earning 8% off when i log in, there is no mention of this anywhere in the billing procedure, or in my shopping cart, or on paypal, and the 10$ off thing is nowhere at all. What the heck am i doing wrong here? and ryan, merry xmas. :)[/quote]

:applause: :applause: :applause:

bread's done
Back