$29.99 GC WarioWare Mega Party Game$

This game was announced just a couple of days ago. The $29.99 price will be the retail. Nice, huh! This is one game I will definitely be getting.

[quote name='BoboChimp']Is this game worth getting if I already own the GBA version? That version got old in like 2 days.[/quote]

it has the full 1 player mode of the gba game but its main selling point is the new multiplayer modes with all new mini games.

[quote name='peteyrose']I have it already. Graphics are the same as GBA version, and there's hardly any new minigames.[/quote]

Amazing, what other games do you have that will be released in a few months.

I enjoyed the GBA version, so I hope to get this myself.

"Amazing, what other games do you have that will be released in a few months."

Maybe he imported it??

I don't know about this one. I played the demos from Wario World and it was ok, but got old pretty quick.

[quote name='peteyrose']I have it already. Graphics are the same as GBA version, and there's hardly any new minigames.[/quote]

You're saying that the GC game has the same exact minigames as the GBA game? I thought this was a new game, not a port.

It has new stuff, specifically, a lot of new multiplayer options. At any rate, I LOVED the first one (just my kind of game) and I'll probably get this. I wouldn't be suprised if $30 is the MSRP. Can't wait til April 5th...

IGN has a write up on some of the new modes. While it won't dethrone Mario Party from the party game throne (bleh thats redundant), it does look pretty cool.

The box art shows connectivity symbol, I wonder if it'll link up with the GBA game or maybe offer a mode of two that rely on the GBA screen rather than the televison one.

well since the gc version is gonna be 30, they should lower the gba version to 20, and bundle them together with a GC/GBA cable for $50[/quote]

I bought the import last October. It's true that it won't win any awards for graphics, and there are not many new minigames.

However, the MSRP of $29.99 makes it a no-brainer if you have friends to play it with, because it's a great party game.

[quote name='Aznboi62188']well since the gc version is gonna be 30, they should lower the gba version to 20, and bundle them together with a GC/GBA cable for $50[/quote]

Last I heard, the GC version uses the GBA game as the single player mode so there's no reason to bundle.

Haters, be darned. You buy this game for the multiplayer, not the single player mode.

bread's done
Back