$299 360 Pro Friday? (Canada)

CH82

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Now that we have the heads up that the price will drop in the United States on Friday. Will we also see the same cut tomorrow here in Canada? All the advertisements I've seen are out of date or for the US

I'm waiting to see the Best Buy and Futureshop flyers that come out tonight.

If the Elite gets its price drop to 399 here as well, I'm going shopping :)

I saw some Canadian flyers yesterday (FS, Walmart...) and they all confirmed the price drop. All price drop are effective Friday the 5th.

Arcade $199
Pro (60GB) $299
Elite $399

Not sure what the old 20GB one will sell for? From my point of view, the Arcade pack is amazing value for the price. I've seen a lot of people trying to get rid of their old 20GB drive for 20-30$. For someone without a 360, an Arcade pack plus a 20$ HD seems like a great deal to me.

I already have an Elite but I wouldn't mind getting a 200$ Arcade pack for the bedroom. I figure that if I sell everything that comes with the Arcade pack, wireless controller, 256MB MU, disc with full XBLA games, AV cable, I could probably end up with a new console for around $165.

The prices listed in the new Zellers flyer were a little cheaper. Something like $197.63 for the Arcade and $297.63 for the Pro 60GB version.

Does anyone how long this will last, because I've heard many different answers including only for the weekend, the next few months and have also heard that this may even be permanent.

A shame those HD are still darn pricey. I'd like to sell my 20G to my sister and buy an Arcade (share HDMI with PS3) But no way I'm buying a Hard drive for 200$

Where? Just Microplay or everywhere? I am considering getting an arcade console, selling the included games and just buying a 20GB drive (which is far larger than I'll ever need).

I decided to pick up an Arcade pack at Future Shop today. It was suppose to come with Gears and DoA Xtreme 2 but they were out of Gears. They let me pick a 59.99 game so i got myself a free Infinite Undiscovery :D

[quote name='titanium']I decided to pick up an Arcade pack at Future Shop today. It was suppose to come with Gears and DoA Xtreme 2 but they were out of Gears. They let me pick a 59.99 game so i got myself a free Infinite Undiscovery :D[/quote]

Good lord, you are a lucky dog! Congrats

[quote name='DoctorWho']Any deals on 120GB HDDs due to the price drop? Either new or used.[/quote]

I was hoping to see a price drop already, but they're still a ridiculous 200 bucks at Futureshop.

i bought a 60gb 360 from ebgames on monday for 349.99. i want my 50 bucks!
anyone know what the return policy on new console hardware is at eb? i called and they said "bring it in and we will take care of ya". wtf does that mean lol.

it means that when you go back, they will do a return and resell it to you at the lower price. Just bring the receipt...no console needed!

i called again and asked if they had a price guarantee and they normally don't do it at eb.
but I was told again.... bring in the receipt and we will take care of you.
Must be their line... so he took my name down and will refund me somehow i guess.

bread's done
Back