$299 4gb iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
i saw that after i watched the apple keynote, and i was tempted, but i promised myself i'd wait till the 2nd gen. Hopefully that's this january

[quote name='Dragonsbane']They are doing the same thing for the 8gb 399.99 they are taking 200 off for the holidays[/quote]No. $399 is the new price. And the 4Gb is no more. They are clearing it out at $299.

Still don't know what I'm going to get between a Helio Ocean, iPhone or Nokia E90...

Some ignorant jackasses are still bidding $600+ on ebay for an iPhone alone.

I would pick up a Samsung BlackJack over an iPhone anyday no matter what price they are.

But if you guys didn't know already, Apple released a few more things "secretly", newwer models of ipods, and a iPod Touch. I would grab the Touch ASAP, buy 16GB isn't shit to me.

[quote name='JustBlaze']Some ignorant jackasses are still bidding $600+ on ebay for an iPhone alone.

I would pick up a Samsung BlackJack over an iPhone anyday no matter what price they are.

But if you guys didn't know already, Apple released a few more things "secretly", newwer models of ipods, and a iPod Touch. I would grab the Touch ASAP, buy 16GB isn't shit to me.[/quote]

why not get an iPhone for the same price? also the realeases weren't "secret".

Well that is just how it goes with the cell phone industry, real fast price cuts. I still wouldn't buy an iphone or any locked phone for more than $200 unless it was a pda or smartphone.

[quote name='ig88vsbobafett']Yeah it sucks i just bought one on the 14th of augest for $500 :( well what are you going to do stuff gose down in price every day[/QUOTE]

I believe that Apple has a 30 day price match policy.

[quote name='spidey']I'd be all over it if it wasn't for the fact that I have crap service with Cingular in my house.[/QUOTE]

welcome to the club brothers. its not so bad tho, i wanted to bite too, but im better off getting a true 3G phone. Crap signal + EGDE support = better off using 56k AOL back in 1996

[quote name='souNReAL']welcome to the club brothers. its not so bad tho, i wanted to bite too, but im better off getting a true 3G phone. Crap signal + EGDE support = better off using 56k AOL back in 1996[/QUOTE]

I'm three months away from finishing my two year contract and I don't plan on sticking with Cingular so it wouldn't be wise to get one now.

i wasn't going to get one at all, had no interest whatsoever. I went in to my local att/cingular store yesterday to upgrade my phone and they had an iPhone on display that you could mess with. it does just about everything and anything you'd ever need on the PDA side and then with the ipod video included it was a no brainer for me. the phone is great, I'm really eating my words. I got one of the 4gig phones and I really enjoy it. the service plan isn't that much more than what I was paying previously either. it'll be interesting to see what happens in the coming months for what they will be putting out.

[quote name='guyver2077']im trying to unload some cingular pda's as well...

i would like to get one on the cheap..ebay is still pricey[/quote]

Best thing to do would be to just buy the iphone through the apple store. Or get lucky and find someone through craigslist.

I was looking through ebay for awhile trying to find one the past couple of days but decided to just get one off craigslist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back