2G iPod - Lowest price = ?

[quote name='AZPunisher']Was playing with my cousin's iPod today, decided I had to have one. Where can I get one for the least amount of dollars?

:booty:[/QUOTE]

You know that you can just get a expandable 1gig or 512 mb for alot less than a 2gb ipod.......Just watch outpost.com and newegg.com and woot.com and you can usually pick up a cheap one.

2G = 2GB or 2nd Gen?

You can get older refurbished models on Apple's online store for a significant discount. A 2GB 1st gen nano would go for $99 with free shipping, 1/3 cheaper than buying the newer model in-store.

I personally ordered 3 different refurbished models last week(1st gen 2GB nano/ 4th gen iPod w/color screen / 5th gen iPod video) and they all came in pristine condition and I got upgraded to either overnight or 2 day shipping on all of them. They literally looked brand new and came with all the accessories you'd regularly get, only difference was they didn't come in the snazzy apple packaging.

They're OOS right now but they update their stock early in the morning so you might have better luck tomorrow, I know they had them in stock for most of last week.

2GB, newest model.

I definitely can't see myself paying over $100. I can live w/CDs if it comes to that.

The one she had was super tiny and thin with a little screen, it was dope. About as thick as two credit cards, and as long as a bic lighter, but twice as wide.

[quote name='AZPunisher']2GB, newest model.

I definitely can't see myself paying over $100. I can live w/CDs if it comes to that.

The one she had was super tiny and thin with a little screen, it was dope. About as thick as two credit cards, and as long as a bic lighter, but twice as wide.[/QUOTE]

Then prepare to never get an iPod. If you want the latest model, the best you'll get for sub-$100 prices (ever, saying you always want the newest) is an iPod Shuffle, 1GB with no screen. Otherwise, either pony up $150 minimum for a current-gen iPod, go back and get a 1st get Nano refurb, or get an iPod alternative.

i got a shuffle for xmas, it's really excellent, 1gb, extremely compact...very convenient. it's replacing a dead 20gb i got 3 years ago that was only really useful/worth the money to me when i had a car and used it in that. if you're looking for a small player i recommend the shuffle

bread's done
Back