2GB Lexar Pro Duo $19.99 shipped Frys.com

Is lexar a good brand? I'm still feeling the sting of losing 2 1GB sticks and 1 4GB sticks all at once, so this should tide me over till i can get a 4GB uber cheap.

I have two Lexar cards and they work just fine...just as good and fast as my Sandisk cards. Its worth $20, but the 4gb cards keep going for sale lately...so you might just want to wait a little longer..

I went ahead and bit. No worse $ per memory than the 4GB's on sale thus far, and all I have is a 1 GB. With this I can safely hold off on a 4GB until it's down to about $20 and spend 40-50 total versus spending 40 to 50 now and getting just one 4GB. Sounds like a plan to me.

[quote name='slidecage']i say 4GB be around 20 by xmas. I still have 621 left on my 1gb so i really dont need one[/quote]

Wow... i have two 4g and one 1g and still not enough mems...

[quote name='Serpentor']Wow... i have two 4g and one 1g and still not enough mems...[/QUOTE]

what do you do with your psp though. So far right now i just play normal games. NOW once i start to watch movies or do more stuff with the PSP i could see needing more memory , BUT just playing normal games 1gb is more then enough

[quote name='slidecage']what do you do with your psp though. So far right now i just play normal games. NOW once i start to watch movies or do more stuff with the PSP i could see needing more memory , BUT just playing normal games 1gb is more then enough[/QUOTE]

Id have to say movies and downloaded games (cough) which according to my friend eat up space very quickly

I have a 1gb which isnt filled (use it for emus) and a 4gb which hasnt been used yet, but probably will use for my second psp

[quote name='slidecage']what do you do with your psp though. So far right now i just play normal games. NOW once i start to watch movies or do more stuff with the PSP i could see needing more memory , BUT just playing normal games 1gb is more then enough[/quote]

I can't speak for him, but I perfer to load my PSP games onto the memory stick and play them off there... i hope the lexar sticks are okay for that.

[quote name='MoxManiac_']I can't speak for him, but I perfer to load my PSP games onto the memory stick and play them off there... i hope the lexar sticks are okay for that.[/quote]

BE WARNED

i bought a lexar 4gb from when it was 39.99. i mostly needed it for my isos/csos and other homebrew apps.

and for some reason it has a problem with it.. ive heard about these problems with the lexar but i didnt think it would be a problem. but i got the same problem so i went and bought the sandisk 4gb from CC for 50 and everything works great.. now i have 4 GB for vids and music and 4GB for... some other stuff XD

so if you are planning on using it with your homebrew and backup isos i dont reccommend it

bread's done
Back