2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $130 @ Buy.Com

Thanks. I tried to get it with the coupon, but since I already have an account, and didn't get the email with the 10% off, I got rejected. Without the coupon, it's still a good price, but not cheap enough...

I just got the Sony 2 GB Pro Duo from Buy.com for $125.99 after a 10% coupon (that was about to expire) about 3 weeks ago. I got the confirmation email followed immediately with a backorder email, followed by a shipping notification about a week later, which was 5 or 6 days after it shipped. So don't be alarmed if you immediately get a backorder email, they aren't Dell.

[quote name='abhinav']1gb is only 40, this isnt a great deal. Wait till it falls more, it will once the 4gb comes out.[/QUOTE]

Where do you get 1 Gb sticks for $40?

[quote name='edtinney']Where do you get 1 Gb sticks for $40?[/QUOTE]

Fry's and Outpost had them for $39.99 (after $30 rebate) last week... I think it was Sandisk... and I think Lexar was the same price last month.

2 gigs is cool so that you don't have to keep swapping memory sticks for different files.

You can get this 2 Gig stick for $105 at buy.com if you apply for their VISA card ($25 credit)... never tried anything like that before though.

[quote name='DreamSymphony']What's the max card size PSP will read?[/QUOTE]

I think 4 Gigs... until Sony makes a firmware update.

But don't quote me on that, that's what i heard and not from personal experience.

bread's done
Back