2GB Memory Stick Pro Duo $29 thru 2/24

IS the 1 gig for 10 bucks only in store?
IS it also the pro duo memory stick, or just another type of memory stick?
And is it all over the nation/world?

[quote name='linkpwns']IS the 1 gig for 10 bucks only in store?
IS it also the pro duo memory stick, or just another type of memory stick?
And is it all over the nation/world?[/QUOTE]
See Staples deal details here. That's the thread I made. ;) It's in-store only, and yeah, it's the MS Pro Duo (works with my new PSP!). I bought two across two store visits for about $23 total after tax.

This deal for the 2GB stick isn't a bad deal at all; you save a bit of money with two 1GB sticks at Staples, but then you have to juggle two memory sticks.

sweet just got a 1 gig for 10 dollars. THey told me that they have a huge stock of memory. Only one thing they told one per customer so im going back there after work and picking up another one.

[quote name='Shimrra']sweet just got a 1 gig for 10 dollars. THey told me that they have a huge stock of memory. Only one thing they told one per customer so im going back there after work and picking up another one.[/QUOTE]

really?
I picked up2 with the only problem ther cashier had a bit of a problemw ith the coupon for the 1 gigs- since it displayed a picture of a jump drive, he felt that was all the coupon was good for even though i pointed out the discription included the 1 gig pro duo sticks, so another worker told him it was fine, so 10 bucks apiece x2 makes me :)

I already have a 2 gig stick, but I'm thinking of grabbing a 1 gig to go along with it, because space fills up fast if you want to put a lot of stuff on them.

bread's done
Back