2gb SanDisk SD card wii branded $14.17 shipped after GCO

[quote name='dyreschlock']that $10 GCO is only available for first time users of GCO, correct?[/quote]
Technically, but nothing is stopping you from making a new email and a new GCO account.

[quote name='Rocko']Technically, but nothing is stopping you from making a new email and a new GCO account.[/quote]

well my new GCO account is in for 1.

nice, in for one! thx OP!!!

used one of my 90+ gmail invites to create me a new gmail account. it worked like a charm for the $10 off.

google search MicroCenter.
check out their SD Card prices.

it says:
1 gig - $9.99
2 gig - $16.99

same thing with USB Thumbdrives both 1gig and 2gig

Yeah, my debit card and Visa got caught on. I'm trying to coax my girlfriend into letting me use her debit and visa card, which Google has never seen before.

Well so far, with 3 accounts, ive purchased 3 items with gco with the exact same buy.com creditcard (i got suckered in...). Two last month within an hour of each other, and ive gotten the $10 off all 3 times.

[quote name='SmellsLikeRandyMossGuy']I've ripped Google off by about $2000 now.[/quote]

:shock: damn that's 200 accounts :shock:

[quote name='Serpentor']:shock: damn that's 200 accounts :shock:[/QUOTE]

Naw. At the very beginning you could use the same account over and over at places like Buy.com. I got some really good deals back then.

[quote name='Rocko']Technically, but nothing is stopping you from making a new email and a new GCO account.[/QUOTE]
So why is Google Checkout fraud the one scam that's still allowed to be posted over and over? Why aren't the mods shutting these threads down? It's getting tiresome to see supposed "deals" that just turn out to be someone else pointing out that you can defraud Google and get ten bucks off something.

[quote name='Damian']So why is Google Checkout fraud the one scam that's still allowed to be posted over and over? Why aren't the mods shutting these threads down? It's getting tiresome to see supposed "deals" that just turn out to be someone else pointing out that you can defraud Google and get ten bucks off something.[/quote]
This isn't fraud.

If Google really cared they could lock it down so that you could only use your credit card once. Of so you could only use your mailing address once.

But fact is, google doesn't care. They are investing this money so that they can get business. Every GCO order that is placed is one more that they can then use and go to storefronts saying Look, we had 10 million orders placed last month, you should add GCO to your site as well.

HOWEVER, I do agree that "AFTER GCO" should be added to the title of all posts like this. This really isn't a deal unless you use GCO... and even then it's not a great deal as every SD card I've ever gotten has been FAR.

[quote name='daminion']This isn't fraud.
If Google really cared they could lock it down so that you could only use your credit card once. Of so you could only use your mailing address once.
But fact is, google doesn't care. .[/QUOTE]
Nice rationalization. Google obviously does care, because people have gotten emails telling them to stop or their accounts will be cancelled. Google could lock it down more, but they allow more than one person to sign up with a given card/address. My wife and I have the same card and address in our GCO accounts for example. They're not locking it down so they don't inconvenience their actual customers. If you want to abuse that generosity and possibly ruin it for the rest of us I guess that's your prerogative. That doesn't mean it's right or appropriate to keep trumpeting it as some legit "deal".

sure its a good deal, even with the gco

but can anyone tell me a significant use of these (i dont have excite truck)

Didnt know GCO was such a big deal. I only posted this because prior to GCO, its still not a bad price considering it retails for over $30 in most stores, and for some odd reason some people want the wii branded ones. If I was going to post just because of GCO itself, then i might as well have posted every item over $10 on buy.com.

For $14 shipped, I may have to bite on this one...

And I, for one, appreciate people posting about Buy.com + GCO deals. I wouldn't have found out about this item at this price otherwise. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Damian']So why is Google Checkout fraud the one scam that's still allowed to be posted over and over? Why aren't the mods shutting these threads down? It's getting tiresome to see supposed "deals" that just turn out to be someone else pointing out that you can defraud Google and get ten bucks off something.[/quote]

I'm with you. This Google Checkout crap needs to stop.

[quote name='KhaosX']Didnt know GCO was such a big deal. I only posted this because prior to GCO, its still not a bad price considering it retails for over $30 in most stores, and for some odd reason some people want the wii branded ones. If I was going to post just because of GCO itself, then i might as well have posted every item over $10 on buy.com.[/QUOTE]I think it's an alright deal. Tho, I would recommend you put GCO in the title and say "Wii branded" instead of "for wii".

bread's done
Back