2GB SD - $8.99 and 2GB microSD - $8.99 at CompUSA.tv (use with PS3/Wii)

UncleBob

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I know there are several people always looking for microSD cards. Probably not the best deal ever ($2.99 after GCO for my 2GB microSD card was pretty darn good...)

*EDIT* - there appears to be something going on with the direct links. To get these prices, you'll have to go
to http://www.compusa.tv. Scroll about halfway down and you'll see the items.

Good price on the Transcend 2GB SD Card, but I'm afraid to buy it because that card got some bad reviews. Some people said it was very slow saving pictures on a digital camera and also they had to reformat it because it would lock up. Anyone have this exact Transcend card? If, so what is your opinion on it?

I bought the CompUSA card. Fastest shipping I've ever seen. Bought yesterday and delivered today. I must have a sorting facility very close or something. I would rather pay a few bucks more and know I'll have it fast. I hate waiting for stuff.

I bought the CompUSA card. Fastest shipping I've ever seen. Bought yesterday and delivered today. I would rather pay a few bucks more and know I'll have it fast. I hate waiting for stuff, and free shipping usually means I MIGHT see it in a week.

bread's done
Back