2yrs XBL Gold $59.98 + Free Shipping + tax / 1yr XBL Gold $29.99 + shipping + tax

Ordered mine Thursday night, shipped Friday and its expected delivery is Wednesday of next week (21st)...

I'm mad at myself for missing out on this. I have been debating most of the week if I should buy the 360 Arcade or not, and when I finally think I have decided to go with it, the LIVE deal is no more. :bomb:

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']This is my first experience with Bing – I didn't know about turning ad blockers off so never understood how it worked. Still don't quite understand it now. I searched Bing for "dell laptop" and clicked the "5% Cashback" link. After that I searched "xbox live" and added to cart.

Am I doing this correct? How do I verify the cashback is working?[/QUOTE]

Well, I have only used Bing at Dell once before and it took them around 48 hrs to send you an e-mail stating "You have Bing cashback!". So now we play the waiting game.

[quote name='bitzer']I'm relatively new to the Bing Cashback thing, as well, but I believe the only way you can tell if it's working is after the fact, by seeing if you're received "credit" for the purchase (though it can take up to 24 hours, I'm told, for it to show up on Bing).

But you are doing it the way that I understand it needs to be done.[/QUOTE]

I just received my "You've earned cashback from Bing" e-mail :D I'm assuming those that used Bing received it too. I'm waiting until tomorrow to see if my 5% from Discover also came through.

bread's done
Back