$3.00 off Clash of the Titans DVD or Blu

blazsox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
If you are a WB Insider Rewards Member, check your email as Warner Bros. has sent out a $3.00 off coupon for Clash of the Titans for either DVD or Blu at participating retailers. This is for the upcoming release of the remake, not the currently available original.

Coupon will require your name to be on it, and to redeem it you must use a unique code (which Warner provides in the email).

Coupon expires 8/16.

It says in big bold print that it cannot be doubled or tripled. It doesn't say anything about not quadrupling it. ;)

(kidding of course)

I'll use it only if I see a sale price of under $20 on the blu. The coupon typically says cannot be used with discounts or other promotions but we've seen these coupons work in the past no problem.

[quote name='Metrock']I pre-ordered this at Best Buy for 12.99 when they had the price error online.[/QUOTE]

I just wish these coupons code be used online. Like when Universal had those $5 off coupons a few months back, I found a ton of good prices on Universal blus on Amazon (like Apollo 13) but unfortunately B&M stores were charging around $10 more than Amazon.

Yup, just got my coupon and I'm gonna have to use it on my blu-ray I pre-ordered from BB when they had that glitch for $12.99!!! Damn, I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO BUY IT...

[quote name='Jumpman 23']Yup, just got my coupon and I'm gonna have to use it on my blu-ray I pre-ordered from BB when they had that glitch for $12.99!!! Damn, I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO BUY IT...[/QUOTE]Can you do that? Go in and use the coupon towards a pre-order? Do they not charge your card until you pick up the item?

"I pre-ordered this at Best Buy for 12.99 when they had the price error online."

Ditto for me too! Man, I love being on CAG at the right time!

bread's done
Back