3/7 - Burnout Revenge vs. GRAW: You are buying...

KaneRobot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Probably Burnout for me since I only played the demo of the XBox version. I've been playing enough war games lately with Day of Defeat, CoD2, and Red Orchestra (not to mention The Outfit demo before long). If GRAW is really good I'll probably get that within a few weeks as well, but I want to wait for some feedback on it. I'm not positive that it's going to be everything people are expecting.

Ive played the xbox version and liked it but wont make me make another purchase for the same game. No new levels or anything, just mainly updated online mode. Ill be getting GR:AW on launch, may get Burnout when its $20-$30

I want to wait for reviews for all three of the listed games. It's getting harder to predict the quality of some games.

I say GRAW, burnout3 on xbox was fun, but got boring quick for me. Might get oblivion too. Or I might get niether, so many games so little cash.

I'm getting Ghost Recon, but I plan on getting Burnout at a later time... I'm gonna limit myself to one 360 title this pay-period.

Waiting for Oblivion. I've had my fill of Burnout for a while, and I've never really played or been highly interested in the Ghost Recon games. I'll pick up both eventually.

I gave Burnout a try on the XBOX but couldn't get into it. The ramming traffic move really ruined it for me. Burnout 3 still gets major play in my XB though.

As for GH...i'm gonna wait till I get my hands on the demo. I just bought Condemed so that might hold me over for a bit.

the launch hype died on me.. for the system... so now it's back to bein a CAG... I'll get GRAW.. but I'm goin wait for price drops.. $45 used or new...

I didn't see the option on "Waiting for IGN and Gamespot to review Burnout." but the closest thing for me was "Getting both" cause I am 100% sure I'll be getting Ghost Recon on launch, unless It's sold out everywhere and I have to wait a few days.

Burnout I am just waiting for the reviews to pile in. I also have Oblivion on pre-order, as well as Far Cry for March. So should be a busy month :)

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=670550 This just saved me $60 since I own the XBox version.

Got a stack of games to trade in.. Burnout's already taken care of for me.. Dunno about GRAW though, there's also Far Cry, The Outfit, Oblivion and Battlefield to take care of..

I'm definitely getting Burnout. I don't like war games (or movies, for that matter) but I did get COD2 based on the positive reviews and the fact that I do like FPS games but I think I'm done for any military type games for a long while.

bread's done
Back