$3.99 blu-rays at amazon also 3 harold and kumars+beerfest [Blu-ray]$14.99 and best buy. b1g1 $9.99 blu-rays at best buy

There are a lot more if you type in the standard blu ray-on sale search, including the pre-DOFP X-Men and the Matt Damon Bourne films.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to do a return & re-buy on my Raid & The Professional order.....I'm fine with that.  Will have to look online for more.

Just ordered a bunch of stuff for $3.99 at Best Buy. Props OP.

About B1G1 though. I put six movies in the cart, hopin' to get three for free. Only one shows up free though. Glitch maybe?

how are the bourne films? if i really don't think much of matt damon as an actor?
The two that Paul Greengrass directed (Supremacy and Ultimatum) are quite good, as long as you can get over the fact Damon is like 4'2" or something beating up all of Europe with his bare hands. I think he's a fantastic actor with a wide range, but I've never ONCE been able to buy him as an action star.

The two that Paul Greengrass directed (Supremacy and Ultimatum) are quite good, as long as you can get over the fact Damon is like 4'2" or something beating up all of Europe with his bare hands. I think he's a fantastic actor with a wide range, but I've never ONCE been able to buy him as an action star.
do you have the watch them in order? because i might just get , and watch the first one of the trilogy, too see if i like it

do you have the watch them in order? because i might just get , and watch the first one of the trilogy, too see if i like it
You don't have to really, but I would suggest it, I think it will make flow of story better. There are some references in Supremacy that may go over your head. Especially since there are a few call-back scenes to previous ones.

For the Best buy B1G1 Free. I also put several 9.99 movies in my cart and olny one was free. So I just did a seperate transaction and got all my 9.99 movies B1G1. Must be a glitch.

Origins was such a cluster fuck that had so many things wrong with it. So much potential wasted
Never seen it, but I've yet to hear of someone whose seen it and liked it. Still, gotta get the complete set (which is why I also added a Last Stand, which the plot of DOFP focused on making sure it never happened. At least they did it in style, instead of so much crappy retconning you see these days.

Never seen it, but I've yet to hear of someone whose seen it and liked it. Still, gotta get the complete set (which is why I also added a Last Stand, which the plot of DOFP focused on making sure it never happened. At least they did it in style, instead of so much crappy retconning you see these days.
Dofp made the earlier movies non canon for me and quite frankly I'm glad. Last stand was a huge mistake and should have been a totally different film all together

Just an FYI on Days of Future Past, they have announced that they are coming out with an extended edition that has the scenes with Rogue that were cut out. These scenes don't even appear as deleted scenes on the blu-ray which I thought was lame. If you only care about having the theatrical version then you should grab it now on this deal. Just wanted people to know there will be a more "complete" version coming out at a later date if you are interested in that and don't want to have to double dip.

Just an FYI on Days of Future Past, they have announced that they are coming out with an extended edition that has the scenes with Rogue that were cut out. These scenes don't even appear as deleted scenes on the blu-ray which I thought was lame. If you only care about having the theatrical version then you should grab it now on this deal. Just wanted people to know there will be a more "complete" version coming out at a later date if you are interested in that and don't want to have to double dip.
I decided to get the regular edition today for 10$ as there isn't a sure fire chance that the cut content is even worth shelling out the extra cash for. Not to mention it will be uploaded on YouTube anyway lol

I decided to get the regular edition today for 10$ as there isn't a sure fire chance that the cut content is even worth shelling out the extra cash for. Not to mention it will be uploaded on YouTube anyway lol
Right? And Rogue is by far the most boring character in the movies. They really killed that character. Now, if they told me there was a cut scene where Magneto, Storm and Wolverine kick some future Sentinels ass before finding the others, that I might pony up for.

Right? And Rogue is by far the most boring character in the movies. They really killed that character. Now, if they told me there was a cut scene where Magneto, Storm and Wolverine kick some future Sentinels ass before finding the others, that I might pony up for.
You like read my mind for real on the last part of your post !!!!

I picked up Pacific Rim for less than $4. Enjoyed that at the theater and figured it'd be a fun blu to own at that price

bread's done
Back