$3 and under gaming keychains, wristbands with free shipping at GameStop

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Just pulled the trigger on the belt buckle. Its a necessity to have a gaudy belt buckle here in the south.

Nice. I grabed the Fuzzy Mario Dice and the "Know your Mushroom" Writsband. Also grabed the Mushroom and nitendo keychains. My mother collects Pens so i grabed her the Pac-Man pen. My total came to $9.16

Cool, I got a few things, almost got the antenna topper before I realized my car doesn't have an antenna :( Fuzzy dice will have to suffice.

maaan i so didnt have the money to order those! but 11 bucks for 2 belt buckles and fuzzy dice sure is a steal!!

that pacman belt buckle better actully be as ridiculous as it looks in the photo!

Got the buckle and a couple keychains. Thanks Cheapy! I can now jump higher than ever just by pushing the A Button a la Captain N.

I bought all of my stuff b&m with the 50% off, I absolutely love the wallet, and I've had the Link and the 1-up mushrooms attached to my purse for quite some time now.

Woo hoo!

For $20 I got:
NES Controller Wallet
Pac-Man pen
Zelda Wristband
Game Over Wristband
NES Controller Belt Buckle
Max Payne (used, PS2)

Tank you!

Been looking for some good and cheap keychains for me and my gaming friends. Maybe even a few wristbands and a gaudy lookin belt buckle (no offense to people who bought it)

I almost bought the wallet, but I chickened out. I'm already geeky enough with the various video game shirts I own, I really shouldn't have a wallet with a gamepad emblazoned on it.

But I did get a Mario keychain and a Donkey Kong wristband. I couldn't help it, I had to get something!

Many thanks for posting the list, CheapyD!

I got the Nintendo controller keychain, Link keychain, and a Pac Man fuzzy dice b&m when it first came out. Really cool items.

I got some of these in the B&M and love them! The 1up mushroom keychain is uber-cool IMO. Some quick notes though. The keychains don't appear to be heavy duty: the hole that the chain itself is attached to is made of a rubber-like material that may tear. Also, the air freshner has a regular string that doesn't stretch to fit on the mirror. I tore the string off and replaced it with elastic from another air freshner. Mmmm, vanilla 1up mushroom....

I just game back from my local gamestop and got the Nintendo game pad key chain, 2 mario keychains, mushroom fuzzy dice, Nintendo wallet, Nintendo gamepad belt buckle (which I happened to find on the floor behind a box that I checked since I dropped a keychain I was perusing--very fishy). Note on the belt buckle it doesn't seem to fit well. I think I will have to hammer the clip end of it because it doesn't seem to hold to the hole keeps falling off....They didn't have the mario fuzzy dice or the pen so I may order these now...They had those pac man dice but man...that's not gonna work in my car....Also to whoever hoped the pac-man belt buckle was as gaudy and ugly as it was in the picture...I can personally attest your wish is granted.....ugh....

anyone get the zelda dangler?
just spent 20$ on 3 fuzzy dices, a pen, zelda dangler, nintendo controller keychain, and controller belt buckle. cant resist cheap nintendo stuff too bad i'll never use any of these things

Word of caution. I bought the 1up air freshener for my car and when I opened it there was no scent. Couldn't complain though, since the novelty was worth the $1.05 I paid at Gamestop in Robinson Township, Pa.

just ordered the green shroom keychain for all of $1.99! definitely the lowest i've ever paid using a credit card. thanks!

I just tracked my orders and they sent them UPS 3 day! Odd they'd do it for free. I guess the belt buckle makes it heavy enough to where its cheaper for them that way? Anyone else get 3 Day shipping?

[quote name='CouRageouS']I just tracked my orders and they sent them UPS 3 day! Odd they'd do it for free. I guess the belt buckle makes it heavy enough to where its cheaper for them that way? Anyone else get 3 Day shipping?[/quote]

i did, my package is expected tomarrow

[quote name='SEGA128DC']Will any of you guys, actually wear that Pac-Man belt-buckle?...[/quote]

if its as big and obnoxious as it looks in the photo, ill wear it all the time...

I didn't get the Pac-Man buckle but I'll for sure wear the NES buckle. I have the red Nintendo Power track jacket to go with it :D

Just got my first order. The retail price on the pen says $4 - the pen is nice to look at but it is very cheaply made. Not solid at all. I still liked it so I ordered some more in case any break.

bread's done
Back