$3 and under gaming keychains, wristbands with free shipping at GameStop

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
What are the keychains made of? Metalm plastic, or the cheap rubbery crap that always breaks? Plus, does anyone know how big the fuzzy Mario dice are?

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']What are the keychains made of? Metalm plastic, or the cheap rubbery crap that always breaks? Plus, does anyone know how big the fuzzy Mario dice are?[/quote]

i got the green mushroom and zelda keychains.
the zelda one is made of "rubbery crap", and the mushroom is made of soft foam-like material, but it has a wire in it to keep the ring at the top (the one that the chain attaches to) from breaking/tearing.

Thanks for the deal, cheapy. I just ordered all the Zelda stuff (dangler, keychain, wristband). Too bad Zelda novelty stuff isn't very common.

i just got most of the stuff today, the keychains are rather cool, as are the wristbands... the buckle took a while to fit onto a normal belt, but i got it to work, and it's really shiny and cool

Just got my nintendo pad keychain and I thought it was gonna be plastic. Instead it is made of this toxic rubber that gave me a buzz. I might hit that later. :wink:

[quote name='DOMINATOR912'] Plus, does anyone know how big the fuzzy Mario dice are?[/quote]
I got my shroom dice the other day, it's keychain fuzzy dice, so they're not very big.

bread's done
Back