3 BK Games Coming to the Xbox/Xbox 360 Sale Entended (New Deal: All 3 for $11)

[quote name='madportagee']Someone just traded in Pocket Bike Racer at Gamestop today........ It was in the computer and they got a whole $1.00 for it. Then its used price is $3.99. Just some FYI for the people that might care. But i was cracking up that someone actually traded it in.[/quote]

They would have gotten a better deal trading it online at Goozex, currently it's going for 100 pts ($5.00).

Just picked up Big Bumpin'. Now my collection is complete. I notice at my BK that you could get all 3 games for $10.99 w/ value meal. Save a buck on the games and you dont have to order multiple meals. So any one who hasn't picked them up now might be a good time.

Has anyone played these on both Xbox and xbox 360? How do they compare to each other?

That motorcycle game is great. I haven't played the other two very much yet.

Question, how on earth do you get

Bumping this up for the entension and possible "deal" on these games. I saw a local BK having special signs up for the games' sale being extended and that they're now selling all three together for $10.99, but each one is still $3.99 all by itself. I don't recall going by any others near here after that, so it may just be a YMMV thing and that others are still selling them for $4 each only. The games will probably now just be available for as long as the supplies last since they made about 5 million copies and sold only about 2 million at the time of the news that was released a few weeks ago.

bread's done
Back