3 Copies of NIS' Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman (PSP)

DesertEagleXIX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Contestheader.jpg

As the most recent releases from NIS America superbly illustrates, becoming an Earth-saving superhero is no easy task. Yet, we've devised a way to make the process just a bit easier. To win one of three UMD-based copies of Z.H.P. Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman, readers are encouraged to write a short paragraph detailing a fictitious defender of mankind. Use your imagination to briefly describe your hero's origins, powers, arch rivals, weakness, costumes, and/or back story.

On November 9th, at 11:59 PST, a trio of winners will be chosen based on the quality of their prose. Since our friends at NISA has been kind enough to provide postage and handling of the physical media, we will regretfully have to limit potential winners to the continental U.S. region. Good luck to all!

Contest: http://tech-gaming.com/2010/11/01/zhp-contest.aspx

Review link: http://tech-gaming.com/2010/10/26/zhp.aspx

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the contest OP. I did my entry in a story format, hope you like it as it took a good while to come up with... 3000 characters just wasn't enough lol.

[quote name='Kotomine']Thanks for the contest OP. I did my entry in a story format, hope you like it as it took a good while to come up with... 3000 characters just wasn't enough lol.[/QUOTE]

SOMEBODY sure seems to like it!

Welp, I gave it a shot. I challenge whoever's judging these find anything historically inaccurate about my story. I warn you, they'll be at it a while cuz it's 1000% factual.

[quote name='slidecage']me like game.. game like me.. me want game. game want me..

Wonder if that would win LOL[/QUOTE]
If a game liked you, you wouldn't have to pay for it. Games are prostitutes. They feel no emotion.

[quote name='DesertEagleXIX']Winner emails sent to Kotomine, Fishious, and our favorite Adam Eisenstein! I believe at least are CAGs![/QUOTE]

I really can't believe I won. This has truly made my day, thanks so much!

Thanks for the contest DesertEagleXIX! I've been wanting ZHP, but my cheapassness has been keeping me from buying it. Congrats to Kotomine and Adam Einstein (whoever and wherever he may be) on your entries as well. I have to say that the rhyming in Einstein's just kills me. Must've taken forever to write.

Adam here. I seriously had no idea this game existed before I found your contest, but as a huge Disgaea fan, I'm really glad I won. It'll finally give me an excuse to dust off my PSP. Thanks! :D

[quote name='Sooku']Adam here. I seriously had no idea this game existed before I found your contest, but as a huge Disgaea fan, I'm really glad I won. It'll finally give me an excuse to dust off my PSP. Thanks! :D[/QUOTE]

Disgaea fan, and dusty PSP? But there are five directly related Disgaea games on PSP (this is not one). Does not compute.

Time to get myself a copy of Z.H.P.

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']If a game liked you, you wouldn't have to pay for it. Games are prostitutes. They feel no emotion.[/QUOTE]

an then accidents will happen :) that is how lunar dragon song came to be LOL

bread's done
Back