3 Counter Strikes for trade...

california1967

CAGiversary!
Bought some counterstrike a while back for my friends but they never got around to giving me the money for them so im putting them on the block for sale. They are originals not the new 20 dollar PH. Ill let them go for 18 dollars shipped a piece. I take Mo, Or paypal (Non Credit Card Payments)

[quote name='california1967']Bought some counterstrike a while back for my friends but they never got around to giving me the money for them so im putting them on the block for sale. They are originals not the new 20 dollar PH. Ill let them go for 18 dollars shipped a piece. I take Mo, Or paypal (Non Credit Card Payments)[/quote]

You my friend, are an idiot. But at least you have some smart friends to help you velcro your shoes up for school every morning. I'd suggest you take those extra games and try selling them to your parents/siblings for a cool 50 a piece, as it's obvious you don't come from the best gene pool anyways.

[quote name='BLarR'][quote name='california1967']Bought some counterstrike a while back for my friends but they never got around to giving me the money for them so im putting them on the block for sale. They are originals not the new 20 dollar PH. Ill let them go for 18 dollars shipped a piece. I take Mo, Or paypal (Non Credit Card Payments)[/quote]

You my friend, are an idiot. But at least you have some smart friends to help you velcro your shoes up for school every morning. I'd suggest you take those extra games and try selling them to your parents/siblings for a cool 50 a piece, as it's obvious you don't come from the best gene pool anyways.[/quote]

Seriously, he didn't deserve that bashing.

noarmsown3d.jpg

[quote name='BLarR'][quote name='california1967']Bought some counterstrike a while back for my friends but they never got around to giving me the money for them so im putting them on the block for sale. They are originals not the new 20 dollar PH. Ill let them go for 18 dollars shipped a piece. I take Mo, Or paypal (Non Credit Card Payments)[/quote]

You my friend, are an idiot. But at least you have some smart friends to help you velcro your shoes up for school every morning. I'd suggest you take those extra games and try selling them to your parents/siblings for a cool 50 a piece, as it's obvious you don't come from the best gene pool anyways.[/quote]
What was that for? Kind of a funny burn but really mean.

Blarr wrote: You my friend, are an idiot. But at least you have some smart friends to help you velcro your shoes up for school every morning. I'd suggest you take those extra games and try selling them to your parents/siblings for a cool 50 a piece, as it's obvious you don't come from the best gene pool anyways.

This really makes me laugh, making a disparagement over the internet. And remarkably its on a game website. So what happend, did your mom not tuck you in tightly last night and you feel out of bed and had a Yu-Gi-O figure lodge up into you're anal orifice? Go back to watching Bob the builder and come back when you're balls drop...

[quote name='california1967']Blarr wrote: You my friend, are an idiot. But at least you have some smart friends to help you velcro your shoes up for school every morning. I'd suggest you take those extra games and try selling them to your parents/siblings for a cool 50 a piece, as it's obvious you don't come from the best gene pool anyways.

This really makes me laugh, making a disparagement over the internet. And remarkably its on a game website. So what happend, did your mom not tuck you in tightly last night and you feel out of bed and had a Yu-Gi-O figure lodge up into you're anal orifice? Go back to watching Bob the builder and come back when you're balls drop...[/quote]

You hit it dead on, my mom fell asleep before I did last night, so I was left all untucked and that made me all menstral... if you were truly expecting my not being tucked in last night to be the reason for my original response, you're an even bigger idiot than the author of this thread. Listen here, no one at the boards wants to know where you stick your toys when your favorite show (apparently Bob the Builder) is about to start, nor do they care to hear about your fascination with mine or any other cag member's balls.

[quote name='california1967']Ill let them go for 18 dollars shipped a piece.[/quote]

Heh, that line ruled. He'll let them go for $3 more than it will cost you in store! I normally don't have a problem with people trying to make a buck but when you try to sound like you're taking a pounding (we all know you bought them for $10...) you just end up sounding like a tool.

humm, seriously why do you guys post in a thread that you have absolutly nothing to do with? Yeah they are 15 dollars in store at best buy. Not everyone has a best buy and so i figure 15 dollars and 3 for shipping.

California,
List them on Ebay... I had five copies... moved two on here for $15 a piece shipped first class with delivery confirmation, then sold one to the neighbors for $12, before finally getting $16 a pop for the ones on Ebay within hours of listing them! Of course that's before Ebay listing fees, but it still comes out to $14 or $15, and the buyer pays shipping!!!

Why does it say 3 Counter Strikes for trade when you are selling them? Overpriced at that.

bread's done
Back