3 day sale - save $10 on select item (Resistance Dual Pack)

[quote name='z24buddy']Still waiting for someone, to confirm that they got the sale price in store today (Last day of 3 day sale) without special manager overrides. I was in this morning, just after they opened and there was no sign indicating the sale so I had them price check and it showed $39.99. I asked about a website PM and he said they can, but when he pulled it up on the web I saw it also said 39.99 and no indication of being on sale making me look like the idiot. What the fuck is up with BB and their fake sales?[/QUOTE]

The prices on the website looks correct to me. I thought they use the same website as the rest of us? :whistle2:k

[quote name='admiralvic']Cause it doesnt work on PM's to avoid things that they're doing anyways... IE doing insane deals. It does work on sales and has always.[/QUOTE]

That's not true all man, up until a few months ago the @Gamer coupons used to almost NEVER work with sale items. Maybe there were some exceptions where they did, but in my experience they didn't (and I'm pretty sure general concensus around here was that they didn't)

I tried it several times to confirm for myself, and what would happen every time is it would scan the coupon just fine, but $0.00 discount would be applied. There would be a message on the screen about the sale price. (probably informing the cashier that coupons could not be applied to sale items). What made it more ridiculous was sometimes the coupon would actually be much better than the sale price, but it still would apply $0.00 discount, not even the difference. You would need a manger override just to get the coupon to apply against the "regular" price. I suppose a manger could occasionally override to also stack the coupon, but that certainly wasn't their policy.

Only as of about June/July did the @Gamer coupons start stacking with sale prices. Now they should always work on sale items, but a PM or override might be something that would once again invalidate the coupon.

[quote name='Cameron4All']OK then.
What is on the cover of the mag that the coupon is in?[/QUOTE]
Batman and robin. Black characters w/ white background

Same here, guys. Manager had to get involved to match the online price but the coupon is not stacking. My argument that past coupons were able to stack on top of sale prices was mute. Freakin' BB jackholes!

yeah, that's nonsense. The only reason I liked these coupons was cuz they were supposed to stack. now it's hard enough to get the sale prices to even work. argh
BESTBUY FAIL

I was able to get a price adjustment (bringing the finally updated printout of the site), since I bought this a little under a month ago when I used the coupon and was able to get the difference credited even though I used reward zone certificates and the coupon.

So the day AFTER the three-day (non) sale ends, a CSR gets back to me and says she doesn't see it anywhere on the website. Should I just ignore her or write a snippy response back?

[quote name='Indiana Jones']So the day AFTER the three-day (non) sale ends, a CSR gets back to me and says she doesn't see it anywhere on the website. Should I just ignore her or write a snippy response back?[/QUOTE]

I'd write a snippy response. She's obviously trying to make you look dumb. I'd be certain to counter, in a calm manner, that I was most definitely correct, and because of her inability to act in a quick manner I was unable to take advantage of an advertised deal.

I'm still waiting on a response from Corporate. I ran into the same problem of the coupon only discounting to $24.99 after manually adjustment to $29.99. I would have not cared and just left without incident, but since the manager basically wouldn't even acknowledge that their Android app said it was on sale in-store for $29.99 so a coupon should reflect a price of $14.99. And walked away without talking to me. I sent them a nice little email yesterday.

bread's done
Back