3 for $30 clearance @ PC richard&son (All systems included)

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's back PCR has Wii/DS/PS3/X360/PSP clearance titles $15 each or 3 for $30 just found it. Sale could end this weekend not sure may aslo be in store too. There's some good games to be had or flipped like ME2 and Bioshock 2.

Happy Hunting

Looks like most of the same games from the 3-for-$30 a few months back.

How about some more Professor Layton DS games in there, or more titles of similar quality?

They should improve their quality control. This was the second time I ordered from them that at least two games came with damaged/crushed cases.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Looks like the shitty leftovers from the sale a few months back[/QUOTE]
This.

Although, I don't think the sale ever actually ended. I think it's mostly just that they haven't added anything to it over time and gradually, what's left is just the remains.

I can't find 3 things there I would want. I could I guess get stuff for gifts, but nothing jumps out at me.

[quote name='Jiggaloj']Slim pickings.[/QUOTE]

Actually, this "deal" has been going on for, all year long, pretty much. The games changes every so often...so, you could land a pretty nice game, if your timing is good. I snagged on it a few months ago and picked up Army of Two 40th Day, Singularity, and Bioshock 2, $10 each. Not too shabby, if you ask me.

yeap just leftovers

too bad they didnt have megaman 3 black ace

found 2 okay games

diy
tiger woods 10 psp

fifa 2010 psp

3 for 30

9 bucks shipping killed it

3 games for 40

just wait a week and get 3 better games at best buy for 60

people #$#$# about hastings charging 2.28 per game this place charges 3 per game

bread's done
Back