3 for $30 shovelware/old games + free shipping @Best Buy. Enter at your own risk!

Wow. All the classic shovelware titles as well as really old titles from the past 4+ years. Not even possible for trade fodder to any self respecting game player out there.

[quote name='handsomepete']I'm not one for hyperbole, but this is literally the worst selection of anything ever.[/QUOTE]

Apparently you are one for hyperbole.

Final Fantasy II (PSP) isn't bad but IMO, it is my least favorite FF, so it fits with the rest of the shovelware.

iCarly 2

Family Party: 30 Great Games

Madden 2007.

Totally worth $30. This is a great deal. Not sure why everyone is complaining. I mean think about it, with the Family Party games in there, it's like you're getting 32 [great] games for $30.

[quote name='pwnthee']iCarly 2

Family Party: 30 Great Games

Madden 2007.

Totally worth $30. This is a great deal. Not sure why everyone is complaining. I mean think about it, with the Family Party games in there, it's like you're getting 32 [great] games for $30.[/QUOTE]
True, and here I was thinking about buying 30 copies of Duke for $300 when I could have 32 games for just 30! Thanks, I really dodged a bullet on this one!

[quote name='handsomepete']I'm not one for hyperbole, but this is literally the worst selection of anything ever.[/QUOTE]

I can agree.

[quote name='eXiON']This gives a whole new meaning to "If you were stuck in a island.."[/QUOTE]

This gives a whole new meaning to "Total bullshit sale"

Madden 07 deserves to be pointed at, and laughed at. Coverboy Shaun Alexander has been out of the league for 4 years easy.

the only game i would even play on that list is NBA 2k12 but I wouldn't buy it for $21 and I wouldn't buy three games on that list.

In fact if those were my only games that I had (the ones on that list) I would give up video gaming pretty damn quickly.

Also everyone should 5 star this thread for the lulz.

It wouldn't be too bad if you were starting from scratch with a DS or PSP. But chances are you've had either of those for a long time and all of those titles have been available for $10 or less for a long time.

Most of that list, though, they've should give me $10 and an apology to remove it from the store. Or a surly blow job. I'm easy like that.

BAHAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for the laugh OP. This is literally the worst selection of games I've ever seen. 3 for $10 would be more appropriate, and even then I wouldn't do it.

I love that there are a number of games under $10 so if you were really stupid you could probably end up paying MORE than buying them separately. ;) I don't want to bother trying to make a fake order to see what it does, though.

Thanks OP.

These games are pretty terrible, but the thread title, your edit, and these comments were definitely worth a few laughs.

Not quite "10 out of 10 a.k.a. Batman: AC" level but still well worthy of praise.

Some of those games are less than $10. Now, I'm not mathematician, but I believe that doesn't make sense.

*looks at thread title*

*looks at thread's four star rating*

*reaches to click and is promptly smacked across the back of the head by Admiral Ackbar*

"Enter at your own risk" is right. Yikes.

[quote name='TopsideKracker']*looks at thread title*
*looks at thread's four star rating*
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I voted it 1 star and it didn't have any impact at all. What the fuzznuzzuck is up with that?

[quote name='Mad dog']
Mad dog Hey guys I'm 14 and this list is pretty bad.
[/QUOTE]

Dude, some of the games on this list are almost half your age.

bread's done
Back