3 for $9.99 sale on select new last gen titles at Hastings

Purkeynator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
148 (100%)
I stopped by Ogden Ut. Hastings and found that they are having a sale for 3 last gen (PS2, GCN, Xbox, GBA, and DS also) titles for $9.99. The selection will vary by store obviously but the titles that are valid will have a $4.96 price tag on them. You will also find that some of the titles that should be tagged $4.96 are tagged $4.99 so you may have to have someone price scan them for you to check. Most of these were in a dump bin at the front of the store but some were mixed in with the end cap games. The deal is good for brand new games only. Here are the titles that they had at my particular store:

PS2 SNK Collection Volume 1
PS2 Fatal Fury Battle Archives VOL 2
Xbox Tom Clancy Collection (Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six, and Ghost Recon)
Xbox Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Xbox Tom Clancy Rainbow Six Black Arrow
DS Ping Pals
GBA Spy Hunter/Super Sprint
GCN Rogue Ops
GCN Intellevision Lives
Wii (some polar bear game, can't remember name)
Xbox 360 Silver Face Plate

Good luck hunting and post your finds!

dang the games might be pure crap but hard to pass up... you say new only? probably limits the selection quite a bit, but if any one else has more info, give us all a heads up ill have to check this out possibly

I don't have hastings nearby, no online deals? They should open up online store.
iy.gif

iy.gif

[quote name='gamernut']I don't have hastings nearby, no online deals? They should open up online store.
iy.gif

iy.gif
[/QUOTE]

Even if they did, these kind of deals are NEVER online.

[quote name='wreckemtexastech']not to mention hastings site is PATHETIC[/quote]

Yeah and I think Buy.com is messy...:roll:

what states is hastings in? could these kinds of threads go in a regional deals thread, because they seem to be somewhat limited in scope.

[edit] quick store locator search from where I live gave me the three closest stores.... in three separate states. are they operating at one store per state? yikes.

[quote name='zenintrude']what states is hastings in? could these kinds of threads go in a regional deals thread, because they seem to be somewhat limited in scope.

[edit] quick store locator search from where I live gave me the three closest stores.... in three separate states. are they operating at one store per state? yikes.[/QUOTE]

There in quite a few states

http://gohastings.findlocation.com/

Kansas, Oklahoma, ALabama, Georgia, Texas, Louisania, New Mexico, Washington, Idaho, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee. Just to name some so its really all spread out

The Hastings in Jefferson City, Missouri was running the same deal. There was a sign over a dump bin of games, but the sign specifically stated that the games needed to be tagged at $4.96, and nothing was. I was in a hurry, and nothing really jumped out at me, so I did not bother to have any scanned.

None of the games in the bin matched what the OP listed, either. So it may vary wildly on location.

Rengoku II for PSP was the main thing that grabbed my attention, but it was tagged at $6.99 or something.

[quote name='gnargnargnar']The Hastings in Jefferson City, Missouri was running the same deal. There was a sign over a dump bin of games, but the sign specifically stated that the games needed to be tagged at $4.96, and nothing was. I was in a hurry, and nothing really jumped out at me, so I did not bother to have any scanned.

None of the games in the bin matched what the OP listed, either. So it may vary wildly on location.

Rengoku II for PSP was the main thing that grabbed my attention, but it was tagged at $6.99 or something.[/QUOTE]

Yah I noticed the same with the Hastings in Lawrence, Kansas and Topeka, Kansas its a bin marked with 3 for 9.99 on the side with a red tag. They also had a ps3 title in there one of the NBA 2k's I believe the one with Shaq. It was over by the used PS3 / 360 section.

Saw this last week, at the Kennewick, WA store its mainly old sports games. I'll check again later this week.

I'm lucky I have two stores within 20 mins of each other.

Add World Heroes Collection for PS2 for the $4.96 list. Logan Utah store had this one marked at $14.99 but rang up $4.96. They had a 3 for $9.99 dump bin but it was empty. I am guessing there are more mis-marked games that should be in the dump bin but aren't.

bread's done
Back