3 Free Video Game Rentals at Blockbuster via MyCokeRewards

I saw some people got like 75 free game rental coupons... if anybody doesnt mind sparing 1 or 2 I would be your best friend forever... I am dying to rent Crackdown!

I really want to rent Crackdown and MLB 2k7. I know Im a noob but Id really appreciate it. Please pm me the link if you could help me out. Thanks

Also, what is the policy on renting games?

Bahhhh, wish I had read the entire thread before signing up. Oh well, at least now I'm guaranteed to get Coke spam 4 LIFE!

tried doing this just now and last 3 codes say this "Sorry! This code is not active. This promotion is active between 11/19/2006 and 1/15/2007."

damn now i got 18 pts for nothing

[quote name='metaly']Bahhhh, wish I had read the entire thread before signing up. Oh well, at least now I'm guaranteed to get Coke spam 4 LIFE![/QUOTE]

Meh, I've been signed up since last summer and not once have I gotten an email from them (now, if they sold my email address to a list I wouldn't know but I've been getting loads of generic spam for years so it is hard to tell).

Please fix the following errors
  • Sorry! This code is not active. This promotion is active between 11/19/2006 and 1/15/2007.
:(

[quote name='greyzieoriental']tried doing this just now and last 3 codes say this "Sorry! This code is not active. This promotion is active between 11/19/2006 and 1/15/2007."

damn now i got 18 pts for nothing[/quote]

Same here....

Considering how far we are from the last official date these last 3 worked... shouldn't the OP have known they were no longer valid????

UGHHH!!! I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THE FREE RENTALS, BUT I ONLY GOT 18 PTS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:

The FREE GAME RENTAL is SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! WHO DID THE HOARDIN'?!?!?!?

My guess is that IF all these codes worked before, some bastards signed up for multiple accounts and used the codes multiple times to get 3++++ rentals....

Dammit....

What REALLY sucks about this is that I had been saving my points to get a rental LEGITIMATELY but now got screwed by CAG and some other cheap websites. DAMMIT!!!

[quote name='iceblast21']Same here....

Considering how far we are from the last official date these last 3 worked... shouldn't the OP have known they were no longer valid????

UGHHH!!! I WAS EXCITED ABOUT THE FREE RENTALS, BUT I ONLY GOT 18 PTS!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bomb:[/QUOTE]
The code worked when this thread was posted, I added them into my account personally .. so that "valid date" was incorrect as it worked. And yes, it seems some people did take advantage and create several accounts, which is more than likely why they are no longer valid, so thank them for taking all the rentals AND ruining the free points.

The free rentals will be back before too long. I've been signed up on the site for about a year now, and have seen them go "Out of Stock" before. They've always come back, so keep checking...

Anyone notice the expiration date on the coupons? All three of mine show:

21/31/2007

I didn't know there were 21 months in a year :)

If I knew that was the dates on coupons, I would have redeemed two of mine .. I figured it was the typical one month, but I already have two coupons here so I didn't redeem yet.

Well, I know they work cause I just used one. Hopefully the Blockbuster Night coupon(2 free movie rentals, 1 free tub of popcorn & 2 free 20 ounces of coke) will work tomorrow.

Of course, the deal in the OP is dead, but I figured I'd bump this post to let people know that the Coke Rewards site has been remodeled. It now runs much slower :)bomb:) and crashes my just updated IE7 frequently. They also raised the redemption rates for game rentals at Blockbuster from 64 to 80 and movies from 36 to 45 :bomb: :bomb:.

On the plus side, they have Blockbuster gift cards in stock which they had *very* briefly several months back and I missed out on - $75 for 750 points and $100 for 1000 points. That's a better deal than the free movie or game rentals. Plus if you have a Gamerush store around (which, sadly, I do not any more) you can use the gift cards to buy new games/acessories/systems/whatever. I just got a $75 one for when I might travel to an area with a GR, or possbly just to just at my local Blockbuster to buy DVD's or the occasional game accessory that they get.

I've had 800-900 points sitting there for months with nothing to spend it on so this worked out well. They've had Sony Style gift cards for available for a while at MUCH worse redemption rates (1000 points for a $50 card). I was going to dump my points for one of those if it looked like nothing better was coming along.

I'm glad I got several game and movie coupons a few weeks ago, but of course now I wish I had gotten more of those when the redemption rates were lower. Bastards...

wow this is awesome that they are gonna start accepting sprite and powerade caps. dam im really starting to regret spending so many of my points on useless things..

[quote name='Secret Turtle']All my coke collecting has paid off as I also got a nice 75 dollar gift card for my efforts![/QUOTE]

Yeah, I had almost enough for the $100 card - but it would have taken a few more days to get the points. Last time the gift cards didn't last long, so I figured I'd better jump on the cheaper one while I could. I should have no problem building up a bunch more points for movie/game rentals and hopefully they'll have more gift cards in a few months.

My in-laws are supposedly saving me a big bag full of 12-pack codes. :lol:

The only problem I have now is Gamerush is located literally over 100 miles from me... and I havent been to Blockbuster in a while. Do they sell new copies of games?

[quote name='Secret Turtle']The only problem I have now is Gamerush is located literally over 100 miles from me... and I havent been to Blockbuster in a while. Do they sell new copies of games?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well I used to have a GR 10 miles from me but it closed and now the closest is 900 miles ;).

Some Blockbusters sell new games. Mine used to but doesn't have any now - nor do ANY of the Blockbusters in my area. They seem to have made some decision not to sell any new games any more (they used to have a small selection of Greatest Hits type games as recently as last Fall). They DO have a couple of new wireless 360 controllers, though. When I get a 360 I might pick up a second controller there with these gift cards (though it my take a while to get them - 8-10 weeks). They also have PS2 controllers and memory cards, and a few strategy guides. Plus you can always buy DVD's there. Sure, they are expensive (like $22.99) but since the credit is free that's OK.

Right now they are also having a Buy 2 Get 1 free on used games (360/Wii/PS3 excluded of course) so you might find some deals there. Conditions will vary wildy between scratched-to-hell ex-rentals and somewhat decent trade-ins.

So, any other promo codes or anything for mycokerewards.com? I have like 225 points saved up from various codes....but I was hoping to get 500 more, but that would take FOREVER.

bread's done
Back