3 missed calls from a 12-digit number???

N1c0_ds

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I looked through my missed calls as I realized I left my phone on the couch and saw I had 2 missed calls from a 12-digit number and another one from an unknown number in a 3 minute interval.

The number is +213797326964

Apparently this means the call is from Algeria according to Wikipedia and another specialized site.

I got a third call 20 minutes later and I answered (many people show up as "Unknown caller") and all I heard was noise that sounded like a WW2 dogfight playing on a TV.

I don't know anyone with my number outside Canada, what the heck is that?

Me and my freinds used to shout random phrases to prank callers, like 'dogs dont eat lemons' and 'evil is the job' ( a favourite of my freind, form some SNES game)

[quote name='N1c0_ds']I doubt it's a prank call. You know... 'cause I'm in Canada... $$$[/quote]

yea and shit never happens in Canada huh?

[quote name='ITDEFX']yea and shit never happens in Canada huh?[/quote]Did you even read his post?

Who the fuck would spend the money to prank call Canada from Algeria?

[quote name='Halo05']A bored, rich Algerian?[/quote]

hedonismbot800bis4hp.jpg

First thing that came to my mind.

Anyway I didn't receive any call in the last 5 hours, which is good.

They probably just wanted to let you know you had a large sum of money coming, but needed your bank account info to be able to give it to you.

[quote name='N1c0_ds']I looked through my missed calls as I realized I left my phone on the couch and saw I had 2 missed calls from a 12-digit number and another one from an unknown number in a 3 minute interval.

The number is +213797326964

Apparently this means the call is from Algeria according to Wikipedia and another specialized site.

I got a third call 20 minutes later and I answered (many people show up as "Unknown caller") and all I heard was noise that sounded like a WW2 dogfight playing on a TV.

I don't know anyone with my number outside Canada, what the heck is that?[/quote]

I get like that all the time, I just don't answer them anymore because they were all Bill Collectors, are you or your family in debt?

I think that they are using Number spoofing software to make up random phone numbers and call you with them.

bread's done
Back