3 months Netflix free ps plus members YMMV

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Check your email just got it title is a Netflix gift for you

Enter your email after pressing the redeem button then they send you a second email with redemption code

Must be redeemed code by nov 30 2018

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure, but there might be a problem with redemption right now.  I got the offer from Sony and when I try to redeem, it launches Netflix webpage with the words "NetflixCode" in the code redemption textbox..?  And obviously "NetflixCode" is not an eligible code lol.

Not sure, but there might be a problem with redemption right now. I got the offer from Sony and when I try to redeem, it launches Netflix webpage with the words "NetflixCode" in the code redemption textbox..? And obviously "NetflixCode" is not an eligible code lol.
Same for me. I contacted Customer Service via chat and they said they are aware of the issue and hope to resolve it within a day. No further info on how they'll identify people who received broken codes, delivery method, delivery window, etc. It was a frustrating 30 minutes with almost no resolution.

I have PSN plus for years and have marketing emails on and not eligible. I never get any of the Sony promotions.
I've had a continuous PS+ subscription since it's launch on PS3 and have marketing emails turned on. I've never gotten any of the PS Store credits or anything in the past, not once. However, the Netflix credit is the first one I've ever gotten. Was able to add $33 to my account.

And Jesus, the people bitching about "how much I spend on PSN and I never get anything." We get it, we have all spent thousands on PSN too.

Yeah, it's ridiculous who they picked. I'm not saying they didn't make a mistake. I'm just pretty sure they're not going the way of MoviePass, as the post I responded to suggested.
I wonder if most people that got targeted have stopped subscribing and also have a history of not cancelling trials? LOL, hey something like that is possible and I'm sure easy for them to track.

I wonder if most people that got targeted have stopped subscribing and also have a history of not cancelling trials? LOL, hey something like that is possible and I'm sure easy for them to track.
Well I did cancel my Netflix about 3 or 4 months ago so there might be something to that.

Well I did cancel my Netflix about 3 or 4 months ago so there might be something to that.
I remember when it was $7.99 per month for the streaming plan, then they started raising prices. I think I heard last week that they are going to raise prices again soon. So this just seem really bizarre.

I remember when it was $7.99 per month for the streaming plan, then they started raising prices. I think I heard last week that they are going to raise prices again soon. So this just seem really bizarre.
you can change the plan there is a 7.99 plan for streaming just one device at a time ...otherwise its 10.99 for more than 1

What's supposed to happen after you enter your email address and hit "claim voucher"? I was told that I'd be emailed a code but nothing has happened yet and it's been 2 days. Was I supposed to get a code as soon as I hit "claim voucher"?

Edit: Nevermind. They must have read this post because I was sent the code. Thank you

The $7.99 plan is standard definition though...wouldn't that look weird (4:3) on a high-def TV? Does anyone know?
Standard definition isn't tied to 4:3 ratio, imagine DVD quality, if you're just casually watching random stuff you might be fine with it

Funny how I've purchased a hundred dollars of stuff recently and got PS Plus for three months and nadda. Like who's butt at Sony do you have to kiss?

Standard definition isn't tied to 4:3 ratio, imagine DVD quality, if you're just casually watching random stuff you might be fine with it
To add to this, standard definition is 720x480 for 16:9 widescreen or 640x480 for 4:3 content. Most TVs these days are 1080p (1920x1080) or 720p (1280x720). The bigger your TV, the more important it is to get higher definition content because each pixel is physically larger than on a smaller TV. 720p is fine up to 32" TV, maybe even 39". Bigger than that, you really want 1080p or better.

Some older shows are only available 480p and 4:3. Netflix may upscale them, but the original content is still no better than DVD quality.

well most modern tvs will upcscale anways...regardless i had the standard def on a 4k samsung tv looked great...you can always change the plan if you dont like what you see..

To add to this, standard definition is 720x480 for 16:9 widescreen or 640x480 for 4:3 content. Most TVs these days are 1080p (1920x1080) or 720p (1280x720). The bigger your TV, the more important it is to get higher definition content because each pixel is physically larger than on a smaller TV. 720p is fine up to 32" TV, maybe even 39". Bigger than that, you really want 1080p or better.

Some older shows are only available 480p and 4:3. Netflix may upscale them, but the original content is still no better than DVD quality.
Thank you!

Not me either
No promo emails

Should I go to a link to try to have them send it? Is there any support for that

I have a 3 month Netflix code from this offer, PM offers if interested.   PSN/ESHOP/AZ GC would work.

Gone

So I didnt have a current Netflix account but restarted one with a free month then added this. So not bad for me at least.

bread's done
Back