3 Months of Japan PS Plus FREE, 1000 Yen PSN credit if you buy 12 months - Valid for all PS4 Owners

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Taken from http://slickdeals.net/f/6723762-3-months-of-japan-ps-plus-free-1000-yen-psn-credit-if-you-buy-12-months-valid-for-all-ps4-owners

3 Months of Japan PS Plus FREE, 1000 Yen PSN credit if you buy 12 months - Valid for all PS4 Owners

If you have a PlayStation 4, you can currently claim a free 3 month subscription to the Japanese version of PS Plus.

1) Log in to your Japanese PSN account on your PS4.
1a) If you don't have a Japan PSN account, make one.

2) Look for the banner that has the yellow plus symbol, the number 3, a blue background and small yellow accents.

3) Claim your three free months.

Different regions get different games, so it's worth checking out. Once created on the PS4, the Japan PS Plus account can also be used on the PS3, PSP and Vita.

There is also a second offer which gives 1000 Yen PSN credit for those who purchase a one year JPN sub. That probably won't interest most, but the free 3 month sub is hard to beat.

EDIT: Don't have a PS4 unfortunately but if there's a kind soul out there who could do me a huge favor of grabbing PS+ for me on my JP account, I'd really appreciate it!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back