3 (non-pre-owned) games for $30 at Media Play (B&M, YMMV?)

PaulEMoz

CAGiversary!
There's only a limited selection, and I can only remember a few titles included (PS2 had Wallace and Gromit, Freaky Flyers, Unlimited Saga, Pro Race Driver, Pride UFC and a few others, GC had Crazy Taxi and....that was about it, didn't look at XBox but Shenmue II was one of them).

Might be worth a look for folks after a few cheapies.

Every Media Play I've been to around me had almost no selection of used games, of course they've only had the program running for a little over a month now, so it's to be expected.

No one will be buying 3 year old baseball/football games for over $10 that I've seen.

[quote name='PaulEMoz']There's only a limited selection, and I can only remember a few titles included (PS2 had Wallace and Gromit, Freaky Flyers, Unlimited Saga, Pro Race Driver, Pride UFC and a few others, GC had Crazy Taxi and....that was about it, didn't look at XBox but Shenmue II was one of them).

Might be worth a look for folks after a few cheapies.[/quote]

It's any 12.99 game (whatever that means)

Terminator 3 (shooter) Xbox Obiwan -xbox. Others.

I was just about to post this, guess you beat me to it. First off, it's not ANY $12.99, the price sticker has to say Aug promo or something to that effect. Second, the games are on a realitvly small shelf by themselves, they are not with the other new games.

Luckly when it comes to video games I have a near photo-graphic memory, I saw:

PS2:
Unlimited Saga
Terminator 3
Rayman 3
Mission Impossible

Xbox:
Tenchu: return from darkness (lowist price I've seen this at)
Outlaw VB
Star Wars Obiwan
Shenmue 2

Gamecube:
Crazy Taxi
Wallace and Gromace (spelling?)
Burnout

Not the best, but there are some deals here (such as Tenchu)

non-pre-owned? = new? :)

most Media Play game titles are not adjusted for price demands/age/trends/competition. (cough, cough Wal-Mart)
Stores like these have extremely poor pricing management and end up with occasional clearances like CC.

Consumers Rule. :D

[quote name='Mospeada_21']non-pre-owned? = new? :) [/quote]

Well, I didn't want to say "new", because there are bound to be some people that think I meant "new releases", and be asking me to pick them up Tales of Symphonia or something. :D

A short while back, when it had first been posted that Media Play had Tenchu (XBox) for $12.99, I tried to pick it up. I found the game with a $39.99 sticker on it, and asked someone to scan it, telling him that I thought the price might have been lowered. He scanned it, and told me I was right, it had been lowered, now it is only $29.99. I may give it another try now, but I don't know I'll get a chance to go there.

Well I went back and purchased Tenchu, it (along with 4 other copies) had been priced at $12.99. Also a pic of the game (along with others) is on the ad for the 3 for $30.

I went back to MediaPlay the other day, and they had some of the Tenchu for $12.99, and some for $29.99. I decided to get the $12.99 one.

bread's done
Back