$3 off any pre-owned game coupon at gamestop!

Potatoechomper12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I got an email yesterday about a $3 off any preowned game coupon from Kongregate.

http://m.kongregate....f=GS_GoTACoupon

It says you have to get to level 2 in the game and your coupon will be emailed to you in 24 hours. Offer ends 12/18/13.

Limit 1 coupon per customer or household. Offer valid in stores only. Coupon must be surrendered upon redemption. Coupon not valid for items priced less than $3.00. Cannot be combined with any other offer. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Coupon valid 12/8/13 through 12/29/13.

Edit: maybe this one works? Lol.

http://m.kongregate.com/pages/game-of-thrones-promo?haref=GS_GoTACoupon

Edit 2: thanks to stealthycow, we now know: "just in case anyone else is still waiting for their coupon, I did this a few days ago and never got it in my email, but I checked my kongregate account and I had a message with a link to the coupon in it. so you might want to check there."

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got 2 more coupons right after reaching level 2. Might go pick up Monster Hunter 3 for 3DS w/ bday coupon and check out what else is super cheap tomorrow.

So you are allowed to use 2 coupons at gamestop. Again a reason why I usually never deal with gamestop is because the one I live closest to which is waterworks pennsylvania, are always jerks. I should have tried Pittsburgh Mills as they are much nicer there. For example they have on many occasions been very nice and requested a pre-owned game from another store in the area for me (usually a rare hard to find game) and the waterworks one has denied doing that for me the few times I have asked. Also, they never want to accept coupons. I remember when Diablo 3 came out for PS3 and I pre-ordered online to get the $10 off, they tried to deny me the $10 off because I didn't have a physical coupon on me even though I showed them the order online with the $10 off. This is the last time I ever shop at that gamestop. They like to think they are hard a**es.

How did you manage to get two more coupons? Did you just create another account with a different PUR account attached to it?
There is no PUR attached to the coupons. When you go to use them at GS they might ask for your PUR info but I'm pretty sure you can use multiples of these coupons (not at the same time) on the same PUR account. I simply made 2 more emails and got to level 2 and got 2 more coupons!

So you are allowed to use 2 coupons at gamestop. Again a reason why I usually never deal with gamestop is because the one I live closest to which is waterworks pennsylvania, are always jerks. I should have tried Pittsburgh Mills as they are much nicer there. For example they have on many occasions been very nice and requested a pre-owned game from another store in the area for me (usually a rare hard to find game) and the waterworks one has denied doing that for me the few times I have asked. Also, they never want to accept coupons. I remember when Diablo 3 came out for PS3 and I pre-ordered online to get the $10 off, they tried to deny me the $10 off because I didn't have a physical coupon on me even though I showed them the order online with the $10 off. This is the last time I ever shop at that gamestop. They like to think they are hard a**es.
Heres my advice, do the survey and leave a bad rating for the store. They take those surveys seriously...

There is no PUR attached to the coupons. When you go to use them at GS they might ask for your PUR info but I'm pretty sure you can use multiples of these coupons (not at the same time) on the same PUR account. I simply made 2 more emails and got to level 2 and got 2 more coupons!
hmm I might use my coupon I have one more time then if it's possible to use it more than once.

So I just got a reply from their support page. They said 1 coupon per person. I got one coupon on my main email address. But my alternate email and my girlfriend didn't get one. I guess they track it based on IP or something? They even told her in a rude manner "Like I said to your other account, you can only get one coupon per person." Shes a different person! Just same computer =/

So your saying this like the bday coupon where you can print out multiple times and use it multiple times? If so, I don't see the point of making multiple accounts just for the coupon

So your saying this like the bday coupon where you can print out multiple times and use it multiple times? If so, I don't see the point of making multiple accounts just for the coupon
No, each coupon has a unique code. What the person is saying is that the coupon is not tied to a PUR account, meaning that you could make multiple accounts to try to obtain more coupons.

Can someone link the current birthday coupon?  I've been looking for the last half hour for it, and can't find it.

So, we shouldn't be able to use another coupon with the birthday coupon, should we?  I remember getting the 25% off coupon and not being able to use it with a "get $25 off a used current gen system" coupon from poweruprewards.  Also, thank you

So, we shouldn't be able to use another coupon with the birthday coupon, should we? I remember getting the 25% off coupon and not being able to use it with a "get $25 off a used current gen system" coupon from poweruprewards. Also, thank you
I think from what everyone has been saying they limit two coupons per transaction, so I guess YMMV at the very least.

So I tried to use 2 coupons at one store (the birthday %20 off coupon and this $3 off) at the same time and they didn't let me use them at the same time. I've had problems previously in that store, so I tried to convince them to scan the coupons but they didn't want to. So I used the birthday coupon and bought Kid Icarus Uprising for $19.25 (tax included).

Today, I went to another different store, the guy was nice enough to accept both coupons, he scanned them and they stacked. 

Make sure the employee scans the $3 coupon first and then the birthday one. Bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) for 10.97 plus tax.

Anyway, thanks OP.

I'm too late. Probably no one will not use their coupon so someone can share it with me :(

So I tried to use 2 coupons at one store (the birthday %20 off coupon and this $3 off) at the same time and they didn't let me use them at the same time. I've had problems previously in that store, so I tried to convince them to scan the coupons but they didn't want to. So I used the birthday coupon and bought Kid Icarus Uprising for $19.25 (tax included).

Today, I went to another different store, the guy was nice enough to accept both coupons, he scanned them and they stacked.

Make sure the employee scans the $3 coupon first and then the birthday one. Bought Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS) for 10.97 plus tax.

Anyway, thanks OP.
is the birthday coupon for this month on the site?

Is this dead? Also does the bday coupon stack with the $10 off preowned rewards coupon?
Yeah this is pretty much dead unless you were able to get the coupon last week. Also the Bday coupon will stack with the $10 off preowned it just may be YMMV at stores. Really just depends if the employee will do it or not.

Yeah this is pretty much dead unless you were able to get the coupon last week. Also the Bday coupon will stack with the $10 off preowned it just may be YMMV at stores. Really just depends if the employee will do it or not.
Thanks also do I need to show my powerup rewards card? Having someone pick it up for me.

Oh damn. Is it possible to print out a temporary card like Best Buy lets you?
Gamestop doesn't have a temp card. You could just have the person picking them up for you to use your card. Shouldn't be a problem i have seen people do that before. I think i have even seen people pick up stuff for people and they gave them the phone # of the person who had the PUR card.

bread's done
Back