$3 off Glyde.com order w/ KOTAKU code

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Have some decent deals on some games, among other stuff.
Glyde legit?

Also, $3 code is off everything, books etc.[/QUOTE]

From what I have read it was created by a guy who created eBay Motors, so I'd say its legit. There is a thread about it around here somewhere,

Ordered Dead Space for 8 dollars shipped. I ordered some budget games in the past Vivan Pinata for 2.81 shipped and Spiderman Friend or Foe for 1.81.

Glyde is legit and I've been please with what I've received so far

Awesome. I plan on using it soon.

[quote name='hypertails02']Any word on how long this deal will last?[/QUOTE]
I reiterate this question.

[quote name='style_unseen']Thanks for the code. But 007 QoS PS3 New for $7 shipped. :)[/QUOTE]

Thinking the same thing, that and dead space, online is actually
fun if you get a group going.

Does this site have a sort by price feature? It's kind of tedious going through all the many pages looking for games in my budget.

[quote name='Lost Loser']Does this site have a sort by price feature? It's kind of tedious going through all the many pages looking for games in my budget.[/QUOTE]

I don't think so, but there is a 'show all' so you can see a full page worth of games at least.

Thanks OP, I got Rainbow 6 Vegas for 3.31.

wow. when i checked earlier a copy of prototype was being sold for $23.xx + shipping, and I just checked now and there was one for $12 + shipping. picked it up for $12.22 after coupon. solid

[quote name='Mizzou75']wow. when i checked earlier a copy of prototype was being sold for $23.xx + shipping, and I just checked now and there was one for $12 + shipping. picked it up for $12.22 after coupon. solid[/QUOTE]

that was the disc only copy? I almost bit until I saw that...call me picky

For those wondering Glyde is a great site I have ordered from them 3 other times and received two CDs and a Serenity book. All in great condition, but I have heard of people getting games in bad condition, but having only spent like a $1 on said game I think it is fine. Also, this coupon code is one time use unlike many previous ones.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']that was the disc only copy? I almost bit until I saw that...call me picky[/QUOTE]

aw shit, i didnt even notice if i said that or not (and i don't think i can go back to view what version i actually purchased). oh well, not a huge deal to me.

[quote name='Mizzou75']aw shit, i didnt even notice if i said that or not (and i don't think i can go back to view what version i actually purchased). oh well, not a huge deal to me.[/QUOTE]

Check your email...this came after i ordered it with a breakdown and cost and condition

Verify Condition
When "Dead Space" arrives, you will receive an email from us. The item should be in Excellent condition.

i guess yours would say "disc only" im thinking

Well I snagged a complete copy of Lego Indiana Jones (360) for 3.81 shipped. Thanks OP. Glyde has been gold for me so far and these coupons make it a low risk, high reward situation.

[quote name='Drabelincoln']Check your email...this came after i ordered it with a breakdown and cost and condition

Verify Condition
When "Dead Space" arrives, you will receive an email from us. The item should be in Excellent condition.

i guess yours would say "disc only" im thinking[/QUOTE]

Ah thanks. Yeah, looks like it's disc only, but since it's probably not a game I'll keep for my collection I'm not too bent out of shape about it.

[quote name='GUNNM']excellent condition just means it comes with everything, I ordered soul reaver2 came with scratches[/QUOTE]

here's what their definition of Excellent Condition is

Your game is supposed to be in Excellent Condition, defined as "Disc plays perfectly. May have minor scratches. Case has no more than a few minor scratches. No damage to game instructions. No personal markings. Not a previous rental." Please take a look to ensure it has arrived in the described condition.

this is the email you get when you receive your game...

Just grabbed Parappa The Rappa (PSP) for $5 shipped with this deal. For $5 it could come caked in the funk of five-thousand years and I wouldn't mind. Windex is some amazing stuff!

Glyde is a used marketplace basically similar to amazon, or half.com except that Glyde ships the mailer to the seller, and tracks the package instead of having the seller handle all of it. So people's definitions of Excellent, and Good may vary though there are good guidelines written up.

Overall the system can work much better than other used retailers especially for those sellers that don't sell things very often, and see it as a hassle to buy a mailer, and then send it. If really depends on how well normal people can buy things, and how much money a con-artist could make exploiting it. If glyde becomes large enough they may start receiving bulk shipment discounts which hopefully would be passed to the consumer.

[quote name='jedik']just picked up Pure on the 360 disk only for .97 cents shipped! thanks TC![/QUOTE]

Haha, we probably have the same seller - I just picked up Lego Batman on the 360 (disc only) for 97 cents shipped.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='AnotherStereotype']Haha, we probably have the same seller - I just picked up Lego Batman on the 360 (disc only) for 97 cents shipped.

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

I saw the Lego Batman one as well but my neighbor has it so I can just borrow it. Skipped on it so someone else could score a deal as well. Glad to know it went to a fellow CAG!

bread's done
Back