$3 Off Select Sony Blu-Ray's or DVD's @ Amazon w/Coupon Code - Grown Ups $12.49 AC

LinkinPrime

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
There's a coupon book that I got at Carl's Jr. that included the following offers:

Spider Man 3
Pinapple Express
Or Other Select Blu-Ray's and DVD's (no idea what other titles this applies to as its not listed)
*Use code GRHORNET at checkout.

Grown Ups
The Other Guys :)br:/:dvd:/DC combo only)
*Use code COMEDYS3 at checkout.

Expires 2/13/2011

Its not much but someone might find it useful.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is any place going to have Grown Ups discounted on BF that we know of yet? I did a quick scan of the BF ads and I didn't see it, but I may have missed.

[quote name='xbox_mole']Is any place going to have Grown Ups discounted on BF that we know of yet? I did a quick scan of the BF ads and I didn't see it, but I may have missed.[/QUOTE]
Target will have it for $13.

in for "The Other Guys." I love that movie. Not QUITE as classic as other Will Ferrell movies or The Hangover, but still pretty damn funny.

[quote name='cdeener']Target will have it for $13.[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I will wait hoping that Amazon matches and possibly use coupon with PM for BF.

[quote name='guyver2077']Tried to apply discount to The Other Guys bd which is already 12.99 at amazon but no go[/QUOTE]

Only works on the BLU/DVD/Digital version

Crap - just bought Grownups at Target for 15+tax... may have to take it back and get this one instead (4 bucks is 4 bucks + I have to exchange some toys my kids got 2 of anyway).

Thanks for the heads up and coupon OP

I'd probably jump on this if I had enjoyed Grown Ups, but it was pretty dull. That's saying a lot since I generally am entertained by everything. I felt it was about on par with Funny People, which I also found pretty bland, so if you are on the fence, and wondering, there's my opinion.

[quote name='Mikerocosms']You can add "Superbad" blu-ray to the list.

M[/QUOTE]

[quote name='EYEL1NER']Really? Not working for me...[/QUOTE]

It worked on Black Friday, with the coupon, I picked it up for $2.

bread's done
Back