3 PS vita games for $70

i MarK i

CAGiversary!
Is this a good deal? The CL seller is selling Metal Gear Solid HD collection, Gravity Rush, and Disgaea 3 for $70. These are pretty recent games too. Should I try to get a lower price? I don't know anything about Disgaea 3 though.

Oh and he said he doesn't have the boxes, because he's on vacation with family and wants to sell them right away so he can get a guitar. Should I be worried?

I wouldn't do it without the boxes. If you're not actually going to get the case, why get the physical copy at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zaku77']I wouldn't do it without the boxes. If you're not actually going to get the case, why get the physical copy at all?[/QUOTE]

I guess I could do without the boxes since I'd be saving a bunch of money. The vita game boxes are basically empty besides the game anyways. And I'd rather get the physical copies without the boxes than pay extra for a memory card that can fit all these games.

No. Wait for the Best Buy B2G1 deal, order them online for in store pick up, get the $10 for spending at least $50 on games, and use it to buy a $10 PSN card or whatever.

bread's done
Back