3 red lights when power went out

Mrbaseball2710

CAGiversary!
I was playing MLB 2k7 and the power went out, At first the system went off and one red light came on, that's means power failure right? Then as I rushed to turn it off two more lights starting blinking, making a total of three blinking lights. What would you guys do?

1-800-4-MY-XBOX

They ought to change that number. It's not just "my" Xbox anymore, man. It's pretty much fuckin' every other person's.

I have no idea what you're talking about OP. They continue to love the box, the Live attach rates are great.

[quote name='Apossum']I have no idea what you're talking about OP. They continue to love the box, the Live attach rates are great.[/quote]

heh

Hey guys, I just turned it on, and the first time I got a single red light so I quickly turned it off. 10 minutes later I turned it on again and it seems fine.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']Hey guys, I just turned it on, and the first time I got a single red light so I quickly turned it off. 10 minutes later I turned it on again and it seems fine.[/quote]

Be careful, just don't breathe on it.

[quote name='slickkill77']Its nothing. I have gone through power surges etc...and my launch console is going fine. I have gone through that light crap as well[/QUOTE]

Really I must have seen the red lights 4+ times (damn Florida thunderstorms) but it's still trucking fine.

It's just something that happens when the power goes off unexpectedly.

Happened to me a month ago on my then two week old Elite. Didn't know if it was a lightning strike or power surge, but I did nearly crap my pants when I saw the three red lights. Turned it off then back on and everything was roses again.

I just expect it during thunderstorms. I was only scarred the first time it happened and the last time it happened about a week ago. But i just turned it on and it was fine....Cant wait for hurricane season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I wish i could spell. I managed to misspell expect and cant

yeah, the 3 rings dont always mean death. Ive got it twice and everytime i just turned it off and back on and it always worked like a charm.

did you stick your penis in it when the lights went off?
That might break it too...

but no in all seriousness, your 360 is on the verge of dying, congrats and welcome to the club. remember death is not always sudden, it will be gradual.

His 360 is fine. A sudden loss of power gives you red lights, whether it was caused from a power outage or just a loose Intercooler or whatever.

Go unplug your A/V cable right now and turn your Xbox 360 on. OH NO! RED LIGHTS!!!! BETTER CALL MS AND THEN BITCH ABOUT IT ON THE INTERNETS!!! That doesn't mean it is going to break.

bread's done
Back