3 Select Vita games for $40 + tax Walmart.com

I was looking for 3 out of 4 I wanted and finally got them just now:
Uncharted, Unit 13, Resistance. Would have liked Gravity Rush but I don't think i can stand the suspense of trying for it every day. Now, I just need to decide to pick up a Vita...

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Shit. Is there anything to do after confirming the Paypal payment? I confirmed it, was taken back the Walmart page then accidentally closed the page. Was that it? Or did I have to click 1 more button?

Never ordered from Walmart online before.[/QUOTE]
Check walmart order history to see if it's gone through

Hmm... If I can manage to snag GR in the future, think I will go for Wipeout and either HSG or ModNation (even tho it did get lack luster reviews).

[quote name='kouleefoh']Check walmart order history to see if it's gone through[/QUOTE]

Checked out as guest. Requires order # to check status. Ughh Why am I so stupid...not sure if I should place another order just to be safe.

Can you cancel an order placed online at the store you're picking up at?

Edit: Never mind, just got a confirmation email. Thanks for the help though

[quote name='HaLLuZiNaTiOnZ']Checked out as guest. Requires order # to check status. Ughh Why am I so stupid...not sure if I should place another order just to be safe.

Can you cancel an order placed online at the store you're picking up at?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't have the Order number or anything in the PayPal email???

Anything to identify the purchase with would help your cause, and then you will have to email them.

Edit: Disregard since you got your confirmation, lol.

Deal is dead--the page is gone. I added the games, brushed my teeth, came back to go through checkout, and it said my cart was empty.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Uncharted x2
Resistance x 1

Probably make another Bundle if I ever find GR in stock. (Flippers, Uncharted is now valued at $1 more than GR in BB TIV.)

[quote name='blurrz']Deal is dead--the page is gone. I added the games, brushed my teeth, came back to go through checkout, and it said my cart was empty.[/QUOTE]

Wow! I had impeccable timing...

Looks like the deal is over. Luckily, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and they had Uncharted and Unit 13 so I put in a couple of orders. I'm glad I did.

[quote name='Ginger Junk']Looks like the deal is over. Luckily, I woke up in the middle of the night last night and they had Uncharted and Unit 13 so I put in a couple of orders. I'm glad I did.[/QUOTE]
Wow I sure am glad I grabbed this deal when I did. I was gonna wait another day or so too lol. I hope everyone got what they wanted, or at least close to it...

Well I only wanted U:GA, so good thing my friend got a order in a few days ago when it went back in stock since I didn't know until soon after it did. But I figured it would end earlier than expected since they said it was while supplies last.

Ordered two days ago, just got confirmation that my order shipped out yesterday. ETA is sometime between 10/2 and 10/8, but we'll see what happens. :D

My order shipped site to store as well this morning. I can't imagine it taking until 8/10 to actually reach the store, but stranger things have happened...

Just got confirmation of my order shipping as well. MLB + 2x UGA. Hopefully UGA maintains trade value at best buy and I can get it while 100% is still in effect so I could trade it for resistance of GR.

Wow, so glad I got my last order in yesterday. Ended up with everything I wanted plus some trade bait. Thanks again to the OP, and this website in general. So glad I finally found it, although my wallet isn't!

RIP the best deal I ever got from walmart

6015067182_c0a6fd0e8f.jpg

I got resistance, MLB, and wipeout (have it from Walmart already, gonna return for better.price). Ordered an hour before it died, glad I didn't hold out for GR

[quote name='slidecage']I dont see how walmart is getting away with this it says

3 for 40 online

but when you pick up the order they charge you 14 each for them

3 for 42

just looked and they just billed me the extra 2 bucks each when i picked them up[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too here in Los Angeles. I checked the receipt before signing for my order but the guy said that i would have to go to customer service to fix it. Went to customer service, showed them my online order on my phone & the receipt that they gave me when i picked up my order & explained that they over charged me by two bucks. After she double checked everything, she gave me a cash refund of $2.18.

Checked around 2:30 a.m. central time, and they had Uncharted, Resistance, and Wipeout in stock. I'm glad I went ahead and got them. I missed getting those 3 by a few seconds the night before (Resistance went out of stock right before I finished placing my order).

[quote name='Talgrund']Looking to trade Gravity Rush for Unit 13 if anyone has an extra.[/QUOTE]

I would like to trade but I am not sure how are we going to do this..I mean like how can we trust each other that we'll really trade fair n square :|

anyways I have a question to those who ordered:
when do they actually charge you for your order? coz when I payed with my card I know they deducted funds already but now when I checked its gone so Im kinda worried that they cancelled my order but I checked at the website and it says it shipped..I am confused why the charges on my acct for the order isnt there anymore..also I ordered 2 sets so its a total of 6 games, maybe they cancelled it coz Ive read it was only 1 per customer?im not sure whats going on..

[quote name='ajm_64']I would like to trade but I am not sure how are we going to do this..I mean like how can we trust each other that we'll really trade fair n square :|

.[/QUOTE]

Oy. I'll let someone else handle this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Talgrund']Looking to trade Gravity Rush for Unit 13 if anyone has an extra.[/QUOTE]
Wish you had wrote that earlier...I had the chance to grab Unit 13 but didn't since I didn't think anyone would want it...d'oh.

[quote name='ajm_64']I would like to trade but I am not sure how are we going to do this..I mean like how can we trust each other that we'll really trade fair n square :|

anyways I have a question to those who ordered:
when do they actually charge you for your order? coz when I payed with my card I know they deducted funds already but now when I checked its gone so Im kinda worried that they cancelled my order but I checked at the website and it says it shipped..I am confused why the charges on my acct for the order isnt there anymore..also I ordered 2 sets so its a total of 6 games, maybe they cancelled it coz Ive read it was only 1 per customer?im not sure whats going on..[/QUOTE]

just to update: got an email after a few hours and they finally charged me for my order..guess im safe now hehehe sorry im kinda new at this :D

Two of my games have been ready for pickup since Wednesday. According to the tracking on the other, it was delivered to some location in Louisville, KY that same wednesday morning. Nothing since.

Guys i got my UNIT 13 and 2x Resistance in the mail.

I open Unit 13 and pull out the online pass.

I enter the code on my PS3 in the ps store. Instead of an online pass it turned out to be a FULL DIGITAL COPY OF THE GAME.

Didn't get my online pass code but this is a good substitute :)

YMMV i think. Folks should try it out tonight and see.

[quote name='doc_j88']Guys i got my UNIT 13 and 2x Resistance in the mail.

I enter the code on my PS3 in the ps store. Instead of an online pass it turned out to be a FULL DIGITAL COPY OF THE GAME.

YMMV i think. Folks should try it out tonight and see.[/QUOTE]

i think that happened to me too i was wondering why i could start the game without the cartridge

Wishful thinking here. I've got GR and Uncharted. Anybody still have extra Infamous 2 Hero edition who wannt trade with either games?

[quote name='testaroo']Wishful thinking here. I've got GR and Uncharted. Anybody still have extra Infamous 2 Hero edition who wannt trade with either games?[/QUOTE]

LOL!!

Wishful thinking indeed!!

Lowest anyone's seen I2:HE is probably $25, these were $12-$14 each...not to mention it would cost more to mail the infamous game.

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Two of my games have been ready for pickup since Wednesday. According to the tracking on the other, it was delivered to some location in Louisville, KY that same wednesday morning. Nothing since.[/QUOTE]

This happened to me as well. I just cancelled the game instore since it was modnation racers and they gave me a refund.

[quote name='doc_j88']Guys i got my UNIT 13 and 2x Resistance in the mail.

YMMV i think. Folks should try it out tonight and see.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='traxstar']i think that happened to me too i was wondering why i could start the game without the cartridge[/QUOTE]

Yeah I posted about this a couple days ago but I don't think anyone believed me. Also you do get a online pass as well just check your transactions/services it should be on there. I'll probably trade in my physical copy soon.

[quote name='SCIENCEEE']Two of my games have been ready for pickup since Wednesday. According to the tracking on the other, it was delivered to some location in Louisville, KY that same wednesday morning. Nothing since.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me it was a copy of Little Deviants and has been "in transit to store" since the 27th.

[quote name='testaroo']Wishful thinking here. I've got GR and Uncharted. Anybody still have extra Infamous 2 Hero edition who wannt trade with either games?[/QUOTE]

Sure I will trade a 100 price item for your $ 12-14 games. While we are at it will you take boderlands 2 ultimate loot chest edition for uncharted?

[quote name='lakers2008']Sure I will trade a 100 price item for your $ 12-14 games. While we are at it will you take boderlands 2 ultimate loot chest edition for uncharted?[/QUOTE]

You paid $100 for your Hero Edition? I got mine for $35 :)

bread's done
Back