3 UNCLAIMED PRIZES for BB Uncharted Codes (DEAD!!!!!)

tahoesnowboarder

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Hi all CAG'ers,
Because of the release of Uncharted 2 tomorrow and CAG for posting the BB free promos, I will be randomly selecting 5 people for a chance to get this exclusive item. i will now randomly choose by the positing number. So this will increase your chances of winning a prize code. if your name gets chosen more than once i will only give out one code. Please do not keep on positing multiple times. THANKS! .

WINNERS LIST: Please PM me to confirm your win. Code will be sent to PM inbox once confirmation is made. if not made within 24 hrs i will raffle off again!

PLEASE NOTE: - WINNERS MUST CONTACT ME IN ORDER TO CLAIM PRIZE!!! (VIA PM) I will update this page as winners contacted me with a PM.

NEW WINNERS: PLEASE CONTACT ME via PM to claim your prize!

266 NJMane (RECEIVED)
66 V4oldboy (RECEIVED)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure what you mean by number, but the contest should be moved over to the free stuff forum. Thanks for the contest.

[quote name='perdition(troy']lulz, i have like 10 of these codes sitting on the shelf next to me. i dont even have a ps3 =\[/QUOTE]

Hilarious?

42. zenintrude

I'm not going to post a number, because its already clearly messed up. But, I would like a code if you pick my name (or if anyone else has a spare).

mkernan

bread's done
Back