3 UNCLAIMED PRIZES for BB Uncharted Codes (DEAD!!!!!)

:cry:

Where were these codes given out any way? There seems to be a few different codes out and everyone has extra.

Redrawing because someone hasn't responded yet sounds like a very A hole thing to due at this point considering its only been what like a day or so and people do have lives. I think that its not only unfair as it wasn't listed in your original posting that they had to respond within a certain amount of time and second that your inviting all kinds of trouble and possible regulations of these type of things in the future by doing so.

i did state that i need to be contacted via PM within 24 hrs so dont get all mad. i am giving these codes out for free so i wouldnt be complaining. there are people out there that have be PM'ing for these codes so i feel they want them more than the people that have not responded yet.

#275 DPsx7. 275 sounds like a nice round number. I never win anything good but at least this costs nothing if I lose.

Hey this is NJMane. I won and tried to contact you via PM but your box is full. Thanks in advance for the contest (and the code) :)

EDIT: PM just went through. Yay!

If you chose a number 3 away from mine does that mean I probably won't get another chance? What if I put another number?

#295 or #296 DPsx7. I dunno which one above me counts as #294...

bread's done
Back