3 Vita Game Bundle from $49 & PS3 Console Bundles at Walmart

meh, most of these are still full price. Who wants to pay $40 for Uncharted. If the prices were a bit lower this would be a decent deal

[quote name='Tsel']Not a bad deal at all. Didn't expect to see games like Sly Cooper or PSABR in there.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those are quality titles. Unfortunately if you already own Hot Shots and Unit 13, all the rest of the games are mediocre.

Hotshots and wipeout are definitely worth $10 as the free game... that being said, would I pay $20 eacy for the other 2 games? Probably not. I'll pass, but thanks Cheapy!

[quote name='Kenshindono']meh, most of these are still full price. Who wants to pay $40 for Uncharted. If the prices were a bit lower this would be a decent deal[/QUOTE]

It's $49 for all 3 games

Good deal but the only game of the "buy 2" that I want and don't have is Sly :( Would any of the others be worth buying and just reselling?

[quote name='Jedi_Amara']Good deal but the only game of the "buy 2" that I want and don't have is Sly :( Would any of the others be worth buying and just reselling?[/QUOTE]
The free games have an MSRP of 20 or below. You'd be hard pressed to sell any of the other games for $30 (if you want to sell quickly even less). Factor in ebay/amazon fees and shipping and you may barely recuperate $20 of you initial investment. Of course, if you can manage a craigslist sale you may be able to get back around $40 for the other two games, but that is a big IF. IMHO, you're better off waiting for a deal on the game you want, $30 for sly cooper seems too much.

Already have the games that I would want. But it is kind of disingenuous to advertise a bundle as 3 for $50 when adding certain titles increases the price.

Not to bad. If the free games had a better choice I would most likely do it. Or if I could do Sly, Resistance and Unit 13 I would do it.

[quote name='shivan128']The free games have an MSRP of 20 or below. You'd be hard pressed to sell any of the other games for $30 (if you want to sell quickly even less). Factor in ebay/amazon fees and shipping and you may barely recuperate $20 of you initial investment. Of course, if you can manage a craigslist sale you may be able to get back around $40 for the other two games, but that is a big IF. IMHO, you're better off waiting for a deal on the game you want, $30 for sly cooper seems too much.[/QUOTE]
Fair enough, I'd take Reality Fighters since I don't have it, but it's hard to know which of the other "buy 2" games would sell for a decent amount and factoring in tax I think I may as well just wait until Sly hits $20 on Amazon.

Got Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time digital with my PS3 copy for 30 at Amazon and sold it back for 27 yesturday to GS w/ 50% promo.
Got PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale digital with Amazon BF vita bundle.
Already Uncharted: Golden Abyss played it w/ PS+.

Absolutely not interested in anything else. Are there more Vita games in the pipeline? It feels the library has been stagnete for a while.

[quote name='CheapyD']:psp: 3 Vita Games from $49

Buy 2 of these:
Resistance: Burning Skies
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Unit 13
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (+ $6)
Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Get 1 of these free:
Wipeout
Reality Fighters
Little Deviants
Hotshots Golf

:ps3: PS3 Console Bundle Offers[/QUOTE]

now its switched

ALL STARS IS Free (normal package price)
Uncharted adds 5

Dam already have almost all the free games but Reality Fighters and have no interest in that.

Seriously considering biting on this.

Sly Cooper, Unit 13, and to get Hot Shots Golf again... or I could get WipEout hard copy and finally delete it off my memory card for some space!

Decisions, decisions.

Wish the selection was a little deeper. If it had NFS, P4G, VLR or something else I'd jump on it. PS+ deals just ruined me buying any physical games lol.

that $50 is better spent on + if you don't already have it. Uncharted and Wipeout, plus tons of other games.

Avoid Little Deviants if you haven't played the demo, it's more a tech demo than a game, though i'm sure some might like it.

bread's done
Back