3 XBOX 360 Games + 2 Battery Packs - $30

Terrenceistheman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
buy.com has a triple pack of Crackdown, Perfect Dark, & Project Sylpheed for $30.
Also included, 2 xbox rechargable packs.

not anything new, but for $10 a game, plus 2 $12 batteries, seems like a good deal

http://www.buy.com/prod/xbox-360-ho...ero-project-sylpheed/q/loc/108/213455509.html

213455509.jpg

Looks like NewEgg has two similar bundles for $25
-- (thanks BKeithC)

Crackdown + Dark Sector + Blue battery pack
74-103-152-TS

Perfect Dark Zero + Blue Dragon + Blue battery pack
74-103-153-S01

Last edited by a moderator:
Really good deal, I didn't really like crackdown personally but I've been wanting to try perfect dark zero.

fuck buy.com. I ordered this and they sent me rock revolution, a wireless guitar and a AC DC track pack instead. I have to send the incorrect items back before they send me the correct one.

[quote name='tukai']fuck buy.com. I ordered this and they sent me rock revolution, a wireless guitar and a AC DC track pack instead. I have to send the incorrect items back before they send me the correct one.[/QUOTE]

Did your batteries work? The ones they sent me were DOA and they won't just replace the batteries, they want me to ship back the whole package. Think this was the last time I'll be doing business with buy.com.

[quote name='tukai'] something buy.com. I ordered this and they sent me rock revolution, a wireless guitar and a AC DC track pack instead. I have to send the incorrect items back before they send me the correct one.[/QUOTE]

Their shipping sucks. I purchase on the guitar packageon the Dec 15th and it is still not here.

[quote name='hpv']Did your batteries work? The ones they sent me were DOA and they won't just replace the batteries, they want me to ship back the whole package. Think this was the last time I'll be doing business with buy.com.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, I see they're still screwing people over. I stopped buying from them the first time they pulled one of their usual tricks. They're also known for doing partial ships, cancelling without notice, or even worse partially cancelling an order and sending you whichever part they'd like.

When Amazon, Newegg, and Tigerdirect are still in business, I see no reason to buy from those fuckers.

[quote name='dragonjud']Ahh, I see they're still screwing people over. I stopped buying from them the first time they pulled one of their usual tricks. They're also known for doing partial ships, cancelling without notice, or even worse partially cancelling an order and sending you whichever part they'd like.

When Amazon, Newegg, and Tigerdirect are still in business, I see no reason to buy from those fuckers.[/QUOTE]

I've ordered stuff from them many times before and never had any sort of problem. I just hope Microsoft will replace the batteries for me, though the shipping costs on that are going to really kill this deal.

My only buy.com order involved me waiting almost a full week for the package to just leave their warehouse. Then again I'm impatient.

I tried PDZ and Sylpheed, both aren't very good. If you want batteries, I'd go with some Duracell or Eneloop pre-charged AA's and pick up Crackdown separately.

[quote name='Coraanu']I tried PDZ and Sylpheed, both aren't very good. If you want batteries, I'd go with some Duracell or Eneloop pre-charged AA's and pick up Crackdown separately.[/QUOTE]

Good call I agree. :applause:

Buy.com is shady. I've purchased 2-3 NEW items from them and they've ALL arrived used/refurbished/recertified/SHIT STAINED.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Really good deal, I didn't really like crackdown personally but I've been wanting to try perfect dark zero.[/QUOTE]
perfect darkl zero is fun and if you get pm me would love someone to play it with.

When my battery pack died I opened it up, inside were just two normal rechargable AA batteries wired together. Needless to say, I will not spend money on a battery pack again and bought rechargable batteries.

Wow, I'm definitely going to get this. Gona contact customer service first. Seems like I need to straighten things out after hearing a few bad reviews on this thread..

bread's done
Back