$30 1gb Pro Duo @ Office Depot

Furashu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Im pretty sure this isnt YMMV cause its $29.99 on the website. i went to office depot today and it was $29.99 because of a back to school sale! Originally it is $49.99 but they give u $20 instant savings. well donno if this is cheap to u but it is for me especially for retail. So all of u who are worried about buyin a fake pro duo u can get a real one from a retail store! dunno of this was shown already.

link
http://www.officedepot.com/ddSKU.do?level=SK&id=846488&x=0&Ntt=pro%20duo&y=0&uniqueSearchFlag=true&An=text

my first deal i found.:applause:

So basically I just opened the 512 memory stick duo I bought from Target for $45 a couple of hours ago. Screwed. -_-

[quote name='advancedgamer468']So basically I just opened the 512 memory stick duo I bought from Target for $45 a couple of hours ago. Screwed. -_-[/QUOTE]
c'est la vie. but still, ouch.

[quote name='advancedgamer468']So basically I just opened the 512 memory stick duo I bought from Target for $45 a couple of hours ago. Screwed. -_-[/QUOTE]

Dude, return it. Say your camara isn't recognizing it and when they ask if you want to get another one just say no, you already bought another one at a different store or something.

Just so you know, Target has the 1 gig duo on sale for $35 this week.

awesome! thx for the heads up furashu! i've been waitin' for a good deal on pro duos. *double thumbs up!

Does anyone have a Office Depot that they're not gonna use. I'm thinking about 3 of these. If so please pm me. A $20 off $75 order would be nice.

Thx in advance.

Is this a good price? I need one before I get my PSP soon but eh...

Weren't the mem sticks suppose to drop soon due to a new release of something?

hopefully once that 4 gig stick comes out (or is it already?) prices will drop even more. I'm holdin out for a 2 gig stick at about this price.

i guess i dont feel asm uch ripped off from dell. if i got it for $35+tax+ shipping from target it would equal the $38+tax+ no shipping from delll and about the same price from OD. but i stil lwould've preferred a 2gb if it was around $60-$70

Thanks for bringing this up...was able to snag a stick from my local OD...I love living in a barren town! :D

i posted this from another forum can someone have an answer for me?

another question is i'm thinking of getting 2 512mb ram but don't want to spend the 300 at apple. anywhere where i can get it cheaper? does it matter if it's a different name brand and will it change anything in my computer internally? oh and what exactly does the ram do...i know it makes your computer process data faster or somethign right?

this if for the macbook pro for 2 512 slots. could i put a 1gig in the 512 slot or no?

[quote name='shadylane']i posted this from another forum can someone have an answer for me?

another question is i'm thinking of getting 2 512mb ram but don't want to spend the 300 at apple. anywhere where i can get it cheaper? does it matter if it's a different name brand and will it change anything in my computer internally? oh and what exactly does the ram do...i know it makes your computer process data faster or somethign right?

this if for the macbook pro for 2 512 slots. could i put a 1gig in the 512 slot or no?[/quote]

Look in the instruction booklet. It should tell you what the MacBook Pro can take/handle. Off the top of my head though, I believe the MBP can handle two 1GB sticks, I'm just not sure what speed.

Thanks big time! I was able to pick up the last one at my local (Tampa; one on Kennedy) Office Depot! Now I can finally save more than 15 pictures on my Sony Camera!

[quote name='shadylane']i posted this from another forum can someone have an answer for me?

this if for the macbook pro for 2 512 slots. could i put a 1gig in the 512 slot or no?[/QUOTE]

Id try macmall.com or cdw.com

[quote name='wil919']Thanks big time! I was able to pick up the last one at my local (Tampa; one on Kennedy) Office Depot! Now I can finally save more than 15 pictures on my Sony Camera![/quote]

XD, how big are the pictures?

---

BTW, you get get it for the same brice at Buy.com after MIR, shipped.

I just got the 1 GB Pro Duo price-matched at Circuit City for $27. (110% price match). Its funny that my Office Depot and CC are right next door to each other. Made it easy to grab the flyer and pricematch for a better deal.

[quote name='advancedgamer468']So basically I just opened the 512 memory stick duo I bought from Target for $45 a couple of hours ago. Screwed. -_-[/quote]

You should check Ebay prices. You can buy the 1 gig pro duos all day for under $30.

I bought a second one today at Blockbuster...$15 brand new. They had the 512 sticks for $7.50.

Edit: Before I get more private messages...they only had the one 1 gig stick left. They had plenty of 512 sticks but I'm not driving back to that store anytime soon...it was in Fishers and I live on the west side of Indianapolis, which is pretty damn far away. I would be willing to trade the 1 gig stick I have but only for something decent off my wantlist.

And yes, this is a clearance item. Check the big Blockbuster/Gamerush thread that's stickied at the top of the board for more info. This has been going on for months. They'll probably have a $99 price tag on them but they ring up at $15.

[quote name='Rictor']You should check Ebay prices. You can buy the 1 gig pro duos all day for under $30.

I bought a second one today at Blockbuster...$15 brand new. They had the 512 sticks for $7.50.[/quote]

Seriously? Was it on clearance or something? Maybe I'll check mine out.

Also, and Officemax I thought had the 110% price match guarantee.

[quote name='JebusMcLucifer']Just so you know, Target has the 1 gig duo on sale for $35 this week.[/QUOTE]

Is there are reason you payed that much in the first place, this is CAG and all :/

Aside from the price, what is the difference between the OD one and the Target one? They are both 1g and both sandisk. Are they both compatible with PSPs? Or is one like faster then the other?

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Aside from the price, what is the difference between the OD one and the Target one? They are both 1g and both sandisk. Are they both compatible with PSPs? Or is one like faster then the other?[/QUOTE]

The only real difference looks to be the color. The ones at OD work fine with PSPs, and seeing as Target is advertising the other for the PSP, it'll work. In short, there is no difference between the two: OD's is just cheaper price-wise.

W00t. First thing I've ever found too. I snagged the last one at the OD on Broadway in San Diego by the harbor. Thanks OP! :D

bread's done
Back