$30.39! (PS2) Logitech Cordless Action Controller - Amazon.com w/ free shipping

guardian_owl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
For those of you who mourned missing out on getting the Logitech wireless controller from the CC online sale a month ago and missed the original Amazon and buy.com deals, I give you the best deal ever. $30.39 with free super saver shipping from Amazon.com.

$30.39 - PS2 Logitech Cordless Action Controller - Amazon.com, ON SALE

It really is an excellent controller, got mine from the Amazon deal, and I am beyond pleased with my purchase.

[quote name='Scrubking']Thanks, great deal.

Don't know why Amazon doesn't have a picture.[/quote]

Don't worry about getting the out of date one, it's the correct model number for the 2nd generation Logitech wireless controller.

I believe this deal still has a current thread--I ordered mine from Amazon back on the 24th, and that was already a day or two after it was posted on CAG...

Original price when I posted it in the old thread was $31.99, then it went dead, then it was raised to $34.99. At which point a better deal was found by another user on Buy.com. Today I see a request for this controller, so I check the buy.com link in the old thread, it is currently "on order" there as of about 11 AM when I checked. So I check my amazon link, and lo and behold it is on sale for a cheaper price of $30.39.

I tried altering the subject line of the old thread to include this new information, but with the Xbox controller offer in the subject line already, there was no room. To increase visibilty of the offer, and to indicate that it was a new, better price, I decided to start a new thread rather than bump the old thread.

I think I'd have been more hopeful of getting it if I'd ordered from Amazon. As it is, I'm STILL waiting for the one from Buy.com It STILL says "On Order". I'm wary of cancelling it, too.

[quote name='daytripp13']^ Yeah my buy.com order just shipped and I ordered it a couple weeks ago.[/quote]

Well, I figured "Screw them", and put in a request to cancel it. What's the worst that can happen, I end up with two controllers? :)

EDIT: Oh, and many thanks for posting the offer, owl. :D

I ordered this the first time around from the other thread and got this BS message:

Greetings from Amazon.com.

We are sorry to report that we will not be able to obtain the following
item from your order:

"Logitech 2.4 GHz Cordless Action Controller for PS1/2 with 30FT
Range ( 963320-0403 )"

Though we had expected to be able to send this item to you, we've
since found that it is not available from any of our sources at this
time. We realize this is disappointing news to hear, and we apologize
for the inconvenience we have caused you.

We have cancelled this item from your order.

Your gift-certificate account will be credited for the price of this item.

Your order is now closed.

Please note: This e-mail was sent from a notification-only address
that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

Thanks for shopping at Amazon.com, and we hope to see you again.

Sincerely,

Customer Service Department
http://www.amazon.com
==============================
Check your order and more: http://www.amazon.com/your-account

Glad I held out on the Buy.com deal, they've been pretty unreliable for the past few years and I've had nothing but good experiences with Amazon.

Cordless PS2 action here I come! :)

Well, I put in a request to cancel my Buy.com order on Sunday, and ordered this from Amazon the same day. Amazon e-mailed me yesterday to say my order had shipped, then Buy.com e-mailed me today to tell me....my order had shipped. That's the first e-mail I've received from them since I ordered it on 26th July.

This is the first time I've used Buy.com, and I'm very far from impressed. :evil:

Yeah, I had a simelar experience, I probably won't order from them in the near future either.

Wow, I ordered one from Amazon yesterday morning and it came today just before noon! I had to make sure I picked the free shipping and not accidently overnight, but yup, it was the free UPS ground. That was dang fast, especially since Amazon's email said the expected ship date is Friday.

Just got mine and I have to say this is an excellent, high quality piece of hardware. I give it a 10/10 without a doubt.

If you are looking to get another controller do yourself a favor and pick this up. I rarely say this, but at $30 this is a steal and it is worth every penny of the $40 retail.

Just got mine today, it's a great deal. Works like a charm. A little small compared to the xbox one but works just as good. Too bad they don't make one for the gamecube. I know there's the wavebird but it doesn't rumble and without that it just seems so .. umm oldschool :)

I ordered one from buy.com 4 weeks ago and one from the amazon.com 5 day ago both showed up today. But deffinitely worth the wait

[quote name='hutno']I ordered one from buy.com 4 weeks ago and one from the amazon.com 5 day ago both showed up today. But deffinitely worth the wait[/quote]

I got mine today too. Pretty fast shipping for the super saver option. The redesign of the controller is even nicer than I expected. I'm going to order one for my dad now too.

So.

My Buy.com controller was supposed to be delivered yesterday. I had a look at the tracking last night, and it said "5:29pm - Customer not available".

Well, that's bollocks, because I was here all afternoon, and at 5:29pm I was watching the news in my front room, and FedEx most definitely did not show up here. The driver obviously decided he couldn't be arsed as it was a Friday night, and just didn't bother. So now I have to wait until Monday.

Meanwhile, I've been happily using my Amazon ordered controller for the best part of a week. I can guarantee that Buy.com will never see another penny from me for as long as I live. :evil:

bread's done
Back