30 GB iPod - Broken (sad face)

erika1209

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I have a 30 GB iPod it's the photo one not the video one. The sad face came up and I don't know how to fix it or how much it would cost so before I ebay it does anyone want to buy or trade for it?

i have an offer for $40 anyone else?

Yeah i'm having a similar problem, souljah... Almost closed a deal with Joey, we sent several PM's back and forth and then right before (fortunately) i was supposed to send my stuff, boom! no replies in about five days now. i'm losing my confidence but still wish to trade, so joey, if you're reading this! reply to a PM bro!

If you can't hear the hard drive click then there still may be a chance to save the iPod. I have a 60gig iPod photo that gives me the sad face every once and a while. From what I've read, there is a chance that the ribbon connected to your hard drive may have come loose. The easiest fix if it's out of warranty is to smack the bottom of the iPod hard - I hold the iPod in one hand and hit my open palm with the bottom of the iPod (where the dock connector is) and it's worked every time. Best of luck

bread's done
Back