30 gb IPOD w/video, Iskin case, FM transmitter - $215

flizmo007

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I have a black IPOD 30gb with video with box. IPod is in excellent condition but does have light scratches on it. I used it for a few weeks before purchasing the Iskin case. These things are very difficult to keep from getting light scratchs on them. Also inlcuded is an Iriver FM transmitter as shown here:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00067LYFW/103-0376239-3647038?v=glance&n=172282

I will also include a black ISkin case as shown here:
http://www.iskin.com/eVo3gallery/features.html

I will take $215 shipped for the whole Ipod package.

I will take $65 shipped for the DS. Excellent condition and with original box. -SOLD
All games are in excellent/mint condition and complete.
Prices are shipped.

GBA:
Drill Dozer (Complete): $20 -SOLD

DS:

Mario and Luigi PIT: $18 - SOLD
Castlevania: $18 -SOLD
Mario Kart: $18 - SOLD
Phoenix Wright: $25 - SOLD
Trauma Center: $18 - SOLD
Animal Crossing: $17 - SOLD
Polarium: $8 - SOLD
Metroid Pinball: $18 - SOLD
Sonic Rush: $18 - SOLD

XBox:

POP: The Two Thrones: $13 - SOLD

What kind of confusion Basketcase if you don't mind me asking?

I may be also doing a deal with him, and am just curious if anything is going wrong that anyone should be aware of.

[quote name='.JPG']What kind of confusion Basketcase if you don't mind me asking?

I may be also doing a deal with him, and am just curious if anything is going wrong that anyone should be aware of.[/QUOTE]

no nothing like that... just that i pmed the op for phoenix wright he said hed hold it for me and gave me his paypal info... i than paypaled him right away and than setzer pms me saying he paid the guy for 3 ds games even though he told him in the pm hed take 2 games from him. so im thinking this is just setzers mistake, so no worries. Just hope flizmo pms me soon...

[quote name='flizmo007']Sorry for the delay. PM's have been sent out. Again, sorry for the delay.[/quote]

I never got a PM, but I still am interested in the game I PMed you about.

[quote name='BasketCase1080']no nothing like that... just that i pmed the op for phoenix wright he said hed hold it for me and gave me his paypal info... i than paypaled him right away and than setzer pms me saying he paid the guy for 3 ds games even though he told him in the pm hed take 2 games from him. so im thinking this is just setzers mistake, so no worries. Just hope flizmo pms me soon...[/quote]

Just to clarify what happened -- I PM'd the OP in regards to purchasing Mario & Luigi + Trauma Center. Right after I sent that first PM I sent another one asking for Phoenix and got a message stating his PM box was full. When I finally got it sent through it was like 3 minutes after BasketCase1080 sent his in. So, I did request for 3 games and I paid for 3 games but the only PM I received from Flizmo007 was confirming my purchase for Mario & Luigi + Trauma Center and I received that before I sent him the PM in regards to PW. Since he hadn't responded I figured he was being bombarded with PM's, which he later told me he was, so I just PayPal'd him the money for the 3 games. I then find out from BasketCase1080 that he received a confirming in regards to PW so I contacted Flizmo007 and requested a refund.

Flizmo007 did get back to me later last night and refunded the $25 I paid for Phoenix. BasketCase1080 beat me to it so he gets Phoenix - there is no problem with Flizmo007.

jesus christ....why is this so hard....i want it, i was first to offer, im just waiting on payment info.............

umm asshat....he messaged me and said hed sell it to me for the aforementioned price. Dont tell me how to act.

bread's done
Back