$30 GC with DSi/DSi XL bundles at Best Buy

[quote name='SelmaBlair']How has the DS still not dropped below 100 bucks? It's been out forever.[/QUOTE]

Don't know but I keep mine because of the GBA port. If it broke I would buy a DS over a DSi for that reason alone.

I just ordered it with in-store pickup. It seems that they are going to mail me the gift certificate. Just an FYI...the Mario XL bundle was going for $169.99. I think someone already posted that though.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']This must be something to test my resolve...there's been so many deals this week on the Red Wii & DS lately... argh...[/QUOTE]
I'm sorely tempted by this deal as well. Can you point me to a red Wii deal or two? I can't seem to find any in the first couple of pages. I know I've seen some recently, too, but can't remember where, and just now my wife asked me how much they cost, so I'm thinking I might actually need to pass along some deal info to her. :D

edit: and of course, as soon as I post this I see two deals on red wiis right off. doh!

also, nevermind.

I couldn't resist so I just ordered the Red Mario DSi XL from BB. I've been waiting for some deal on this particular DSi XL. Thanks so much for the post, OP! Merry Christmas to me!

This seems very tempting, especially since I missed out on the DSi XL Mario Kart bundle lightning deal that AMZ had earlier today.

Quick question, does the Red DS XL come with the complete Super Mario Kart DS game? Like the sealed box, manual etc? Or does it just come with the cart loosely packaged?

edit: seems the same but it is labeled not for retail

you can actually buy any of them in store and you still get the $30 gc! In fact I took my target ad and pmed traget's $127 deal there and I still got the $30 gift card. I bought two so it came out to be $98 ea. (technically) so it was one hell of a deal!

[quote name='Asaku']you can actually buy any of them in store and you still get the $30 gc! In fact I took my target ad and pmed traget's $127 deal there and I still got the $30 gift card. I bought two so it came out to be $98 ea. (technically) so it was one hell of a deal![/QUOTE]

That is the opposite of what technically means.

Anyways, I kinda want this DS because it's the Mario edition, but I also think I should wait till the 3DS. The 3DS is going to be backwards compatible with all DS games, right?

[quote name='Drclaw411']this deal is assy. why buy a dsi now...3ds is around the corner.[/QUOTE]

3DS is rumored to be released at around $250 - $300 that's why...also you wonder how many games will be available for it using the 3D graphics engine.

[quote name='100xp']3DS is rumored to be released at around $250 - $300 that's why...also you wonder how many games will be available for it using the 3D graphics engine.[/QUOTE]

Great point and also think about the different models of the 3DS that will be available in the future. Slimmer models are inevitable.

bread's done
Back