30 minutes with no new OTT? What kind of world are we living in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='zewone']You were surprised?[/QUOTE]
What I want to know is why they turned it into Constantine Lite? The games didn't have anything to do with all that supernatural business, did they?

They aluded to it, if I remember correctly, I haven't played it since it launched on the Xblockz.

Similar to Running Scared, if you've ever seen that.

[quote name='zewone']They eluded to it, if I remember correctly, I haven't played it since it launched on the Xblockz.

Similar to Running Scared, if you've ever seen that.[/QUOTE]
Me either.

And yeah, I really dug Running Scared.

The Angels/demons things where an allusion to Valkyries ...Valkyrie was the drug that was used on Max payne during a shootout...He had hallucinations and visions, with the Extremely creepy, wailing dead baby in the blood and pitch darkness level.

truth-of-max-payne.jpg

Damn, shirt.woot is OOS of the Large random shirts.

That sucks. :[

I need to email DeepDiscount today about my SR2.

Morning OTT,

I'm quite nervous right now and haven't gotten much sleep. Today is the last day of my driving lessons, and what happens today is I have to drive around the area I live in. I'll have to drive on an actual Interstate merging onto traffic, much busier streets, and some narrow streets for 1 1/2 hours. Good thing is if I conquer this, I can get over most all driving fears I have left (most others I've already gotten over due to 3 other hours practicing).

Whats the worst that can happen, TMK? You'll merge right into oncoming traffic...that's why they have insurance. You'll do fine!

[quote name='Number83']Morning, OTT.

I don't 1000/1000 many games...but I did on King Kong :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'd maybe 1000 GTA if it weren't for the multiplayer achievements. Still some of the SP ones seem pretty looong.

[quote name='wubb']I'd maybe 1000 GTA if it weren't for the multiplayer achievements. Still some of the SP ones seem pretty looong.[/QUOTE]

The vigilante on seems like it would take forever, since you have to kill like 60 criminals total. :\
I think I'm about maxed out at 605 or whatever I have, since I don't think I'll get anything more unless it's from the MP.

A few of the MP ones seem like they could be quick. I'll probably play a few games and see if it's fun and what can be picked up easily.

But there's one for winning every multiplayer game variety and there are dozens.

[quote name='wubb']A few of the MP ones seem like they could be quick. I'll probably play a few games and see if it's fun and what can be picked up easily.

But there's one for winning every multiplayer game variety and there are dozens.[/QUOTE]

I think the MP for game variety one is only for team based ones, like cops and crooks and team deathmatch.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think the MP for game variety one is only for team based ones, like cops and crooks and team deathmatch.[/QUOTE]

Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides.

Here's a checklist for it:

http://imgboot.com/images/007craft/gta4awpchecklistv2.png

Looks like a bitch to me.

Taking a look 'Cut Your Teeth' might be the only easy MP achievement. Ah well.

[quote name='wubb']Win all ranked multiplayer variations, all races and "Cops 'n Crooks", as both sides.

Here's a checklist for it:

http://imgboot.com/images/007craft/gta4awpchecklistv2.png

Looks like a bitch to me.

Taking a look 'Cut Your Teeth' might be the only easy MP achievement. Ah well.[/QUOTE]

If you play free for all deathmatch, you should get the viral rockstar cheese easy.

The kill people with a pistol one might be manageable, though I don't remember the details on that one.

Alright just one more video game to buy this month.

Rock Band 2 you are killing my spirit and my wallet.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I got 200/200 in UNO.[/QUOTE]I got 200/200 on Pac-Man. :p

[quote name='munch']Some needs to photoshop that picture of Terry saying, "Sex can wait, I want to learn to drive!"[/QUOTE]Not a photoshop, but what I can say is that not being able to drive will get me to someone to have sex or whatever. ;)

[quote name='Number83']Whats the worst that can happen, TMK? You'll merge right into oncoming traffic...that's why they have insurance. You'll do fine![/QUOTE]I just hope traffic isn't bad this morning.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']If you play free for all deathmatch, you should get the viral rockstar cheese easy.
[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah forgot about that one. Yeah I imagine most anyone that plays online has it.

Rock band 2 would be fun if I could have purchased it when it actually came out. Why come out with a game but not the things to play it on.

(yeah I am still talking about it because its that stupid!)

[quote name='wubb']Oh yeah forgot about that one. Yeah I imagine most anyone that plays online has it.[/QUOTE]

i hadn't played online in a bit and jumped on for a deathmatch during the GTA4 weekend... got it with the first kill i had.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Rock band 2 would be fun if I could have purchased it when it actually came out. Why come out with a game but not the things to play it on.

(yeah I am still talking about it because its that stupid!)[/QUOTE]

:roll:

Ya there's some easy ones online. There's one to like level up once, it only took a few rounds. I got the race one too I think.

I wanna get the co-op ones, but you need 4 people, and I don't have that many friends :cool:

Alright more COD5 beta.

Its not bad....but feels more like a COD4 WWII mod rather than a new game.

I understand stick with what works but feels like it should only cost about 40 bucks. Not that I would pay full price in the first place.

I'm trying to sell my Curb your Enthusiasm sets, and I wonder if ebay is the best place to do that right now. I haven't gotten many hits on Amazon or CL.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya there's some easy ones online. There's one to like level up once, it only took a few rounds. I got the race one too I think.

I wanna get the co-op ones, but you need 4 people, and I don't have that many friends :cool:[/QUOTE]

I was just watching some of the speed ones for the co-op missions and (a) they look like a bitch and (b) some of them, the guy claims that some of them you *have* to play with random people. :\

Otherwise, I'd play them with you.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Alright more COD5 beta.

Its not bad....but feels more like a COD4 WWII mod rather than a new game.

I understand stick with what works but feels like it should only cost about 40 bucks. Not that I would pay full price in the first place.[/QUOTE]

I played a few rounds last night -- my word, it's buggy as hell, or at least the kill cam makes me think it is -- and the graphics seem to have gotten worse... :\

Morning, OTT

[quote name='Number83']
I don't 1000/1000 many games...but I did on King Kong :cool:[/quote]

I don't 1000/1000 many games...but I did on Avatar :cool:

But I made up for it by 1000/1000'ing COD2 :cool:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
Not a photoshop, but what I can say is that not being able to drive will get me to someone to have sex or whatever. ;)
[/quote]

'I know a whore that I can't get to by bike...' - TMK

Terry, just don't panic and you'll do fine. All that worry on your mind makes you drive worse

[quote name='wubb']Oh yeah forgot about that one. Yeah I imagine most anyone that plays online has it.[/quote]

:wave:

I got that one...

Want it?

Damn that sucks frosty. I consider myself to be a pretty quick driver, so I'm sure I could get out of whatever quickly, but my teammates would likely blow.

my newegg order shipped -- i got confirmation just now, but it's out for delivery already!

now I just need the PSN store to get off it's ass and send me my code for free PJ:M encore.

Could you order the 360 Arcade bundle today and then register and get the $20 HDD from Microsoft? I have a buddy who I might be able to convince to pick one up if that is the case.

I may get that 120 GB HD once we can rip the games onto the HD. I'm so sick of getting dirty disk errors, especially on RB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back