$30 off $100, $40 off $175, and $50 off $225 - Nintendo 3DS XL for $179.99 NEW shipped at Quill.com

MrGranger

CAGiversary!
I just tried it and it worked.  If you are registered with Quill.com they will send you coupons via email.  Lately I've been getting a $30 off $100, $40 off $175, and $50 off $225.  Plus Free shipping. 

So I ordered a 3DS XL to see if it would work.  It came to $179.99 plus tax.  With tax that's a new device shipped for $196.19, which is nice since Fry's isn't near me and I don't have to hassle with price matching anywhere.

On Fat Wallet I found this code, FQ5SB6KJ.  Not sure if it works but it's worth a try.  Or you can sign up for their email offers at Quill.com.

You can also get other video games there, but I haven't used the coupons for anything else yet.  It's not a great deal but basically a good deal on the 3DS, equal to Target, Fry's, & price matched sales.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't find any other consoles on Quill but I guess if you got two games then it's sort of a deal with the $30 off $100.

quill_zps35f943ec.jpg

I just picked three games to see how much it would be.  There isn't a HUGE collection but if Quill has something you want then it's not a bad deal.  $29 each shipped.

bread's done
Back