30% off 4th of July sale - Big Fish Games!

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
Big Fish Games is running a 3 day 4th of July Sale this Friday-Monday, July 2-5. The sale starts at 00:01 PST Friday and ends at midnight PDT on Monday night.

Use coupon code: JULY4THSALE

All games are 30% off (not including Collector's Editions)

Big Fish Games

Regular price on games is $6.99. At 30% off, they will be $4.89.

Games purchased during this sale will count towards your monthly punch card for July! (Buy 6 get 1 free)

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a chance the sale runs through Monday the 5th... the information I got all talked about Monday the 4th. So I am not sure if it ends on the 4th or on Monday. Hopefully it will be clarified tomorrow.

I've looked through your past threads and your daily works on trying to inform us about Big Fish Games sales and they are incredible.
Do you by any chance work for them?

No, I don't work for them. I just really like a lot of their games.

I used to be a typical hard core gamer but I find I just don't have the time to devote to those games as much now. Casual games are better for me to get a 5-10 minute fix these days. I wish I had time to play Civilization and such for hours at a time like I used to, though.

Big Fish carries a lot of the independent RPGs that are currently out, including the Aveyond series and Millennium.

Aveyond

Aveyond 2

Aveyond: Lord Of Twilight
Aveyond: Gates Of Night
Aveyond: The Lost Orb
These last three are basically Aveyond 3 broken into 3 chapters. They are each shorter than the first two games but together they comprise the Aveyond 3 storyline.

Millennium:A New Hope

Millennium 2:Take Me Higher

The Millennium series is getting good reviews and is in the same league as Aveyond.

Cute Knight

Cute Knight Kingdom

The Cute Knight games don't have a specific storyline to play through. Instead, you can play them many times making different decisions. Each has a lot different endings depending on how you play it. Each time through is fairly short, so you would want to play them a few times. Cute Knight Kingdom is the latest version.

Here are other independent RPGs that Big Fish carries:

Lilly & Sasha: Curse Of The Immortals

Deadly Sin

The Three Musketeers: Queen Anne's Diamonds

Laxius Force

Avernum 4

For other games, look under Adventure games at: Big Fish Games

bread's done
Back