30% off all new & used CDs, DVDs & Games @ Wherehouse.com (through 10/2)

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
http://www.wherehouse.com

It's a sale so big, we do it four days only, once a year! This weekend only, save a huge 30% off all new & used CDs, DVDs & Games! That's 30% off every single music, movie and game title in our warehouse - more than 400,000 titles!

Just use the promo code "BIGSALE" during the checkout process.

But hurry - this sale & promo code are valid for four days only - Friday-Monday, September 29 - October 2, 2006! Sale valid online only with promo code, not valid in stores.

This is down from the 33% off they offered from last year, BTW.

Wherehouse currently offers 3 types of shipping.

Standard Shipping
$2.95 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.

Expedited Shipping
$4.95 for the first item and $1.00 for each additional item.

International Shipping
$9.95 for the first item and $2.00 for each additional item.

My games came in today. Two of my games came in near like new condition. My third game that I ordered was for a used one as well. However, it came new and sealed with that old school white seal on top. Guess someone traded it in new.

The new copy of Robotech Proculture came today and I was surprised how well it was packed. New items shipped form FLA and seem to be handle with greater care...

Just checked my account, no charge for the order. Also, the charge has disappeared for my Monday order. What the fuck is going on.. I think this will be the last time I order from them. I don't like screwy practices in accepting my payment, and something isn't right about a payment clearing my account and then disappearing. If they'd do something like this, they'd probably put a huge hold on accounts for transactions like some companies do (example.. $40 for gas at a gas station, they place an $80+ hold on the account pending the transaction, and could technically cause an NSF).

I have nothing but good things to say about wherehouse.

This is my 2nd year dealing with them and they were great towards me. I know some people had problems but i did not. I ordered around 15 games from them, 2 DVD seasons (lost seasons 1 and 2) and also the robotech protoculture set

all of my games got to me in flawless condition (i purchased them new) within 2 days of shipping, 2 of my games i ordered are backordered and the robotech protoculture set was backordered until shipping yesterday. but so far its all going smoothly I just have 2 gameboy games that i am waiting to come back in stock from them now is all.

My first charge, which orginally cleared is now gone from my account.. just like skylander, first time i've had something happen like this.. both my orders are compelete too and shipped

Updating my previous post:
I placed 3 orders with them, and originally had 3 charges on my account. One of the orders went backordered, and I had to fight with them to take it off(they say they dont charge until it ships, but they charged me). All 3 charges disappeared. Now, I got my other 2 orders, but only 1 of the charges is showing. However, the other charge has definitely been deducted from my account. Its not showing but both were taken..I hope they don't start accusing of having to charge again.

Got my entire order yesterday (they broke it up into 3 shipments). Not bad considering it shipped on Monday. I can't believe so many people are having problems with them and after I use up my last amount of trade in credit, I'm going to be hesitant to order from them again.

I received my order today and everything was perfect. I just checked my account and the charge that disappeared is back. This has definitely been one of the more interesting online transactions I've had. Not an overly positive experience, not really a bad one, either. 50/50 if I order from Wherehouse again.

My order came in flawless. No problems at all. They always give me more than expected in terms of customer service. Some of you are easily paranoid.

Got all but 1 thing from my order today, since it was split into two seperate orders and the 1 comes from USPS..

I still haven't been charged for ether though

only complaint I have is the box of one of the seasons i order is kinda smashed

Got my 2 new cds a few days ago. Easy. However, the book in one of my cds had a corner tore off, but it wasn't Wherehouse's fault unless they somehow got through thre wrap and security seal. $9 average for the two cds was a good price.

:lol: That's awesome for the people who haven't been charged. I was tempted to buy from this sale because I had a few things I wanted to trade in for decent money, but it only acts as a credit for your NEXT purchase, and I don't feel like having money tied up for a year (these sales are annual, right?). Not to mention shipping and tax (eww...) killed any deal for me. If I would of known about the potential for free stuff, perhaps I would of made an order. You can't beat free stuff!

Uhh, I was pretty sure they charged me, everything's shipped, I got one of the items, but now the charge is gone...
What the HELL?

[quote name='M3wThr33']Uhh, I was pretty sure they charged me, everything's shipped, I got one of the items, but now the charge is gone...
What the HELL?[/quote]

Don't complain... I'm sure it will all come out like two weeks from now! :lol:

I almost pulled the trigger on a few items but I didn't... too many purchases recently.

the wherehouse are full of 5#!+, they just cancelled my order. The games are ordered are temporarily out of stock meaning they should get them back in soon. I'm a patient guy I would have waited a month to get Disgaea 2 for $34.99. The fact is they just didn't want to honor the deal, I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled most game orders. I'm never dealing with these a-holes again.

wow I can't believe people are having all these problems, I've never had anything bad go wrong with my orders.I HAVE had games show up scratched but they have always hooked me up(refund my credit and let me keep the scratched game... I've got 6 or 7 games free from them this way).

I don't know if I'd actually trade with them again considering how much their trade values have dropped, but I know I'll order from them again the next time they have one of these deals.

Except for Dragon Warrior VIII (which was cancelled), my order shipped last week.

There was a charge pending on my account, presumably for my Wherehouse.com purchase, but now it's gone. Free schwag perhaps? *knocks on wood*

[quote name='roymustang']the wherehouse are full of 5#!+, they just cancelled my order. The games are ordered are temporarily out of stock meaning they should get them back in soon. I'm a patient guy I would have waited a month to get Disgaea 2 for $34.99. The fact is they just didn't want to honor the deal, I wouldn't be surprised if they cancelled most game orders. I'm never dealing with these a-holes again.[/quote]

That's the one thing I wanted to order, I guess it's okay I didn't bother.

I had two new items go on "backorder" after I placed the order, and one used item got cancelled. Of the backordered items, one was cancelled and the other ended up getting shipped. This is good, because I kinda expected ALL the backordered stuff to be cancelled, since it was pretty old stock. No complaints here! Morris Day and The Time, here I come!

Almost every game I ordered got cancelled: Valkyrie Profile Lenneth, Disgaea 2, King of Fighters 2006, and a few others. The e-mail claimed they were out-of-stock and they wouldn't be getting any more from the distributor, yet they still showed up available to order from their website when I checked it.

My success rate with Wherehouse has been about 70% positive with a small problem here and there, but at least they've never totally screwed me over like some others here.

Well I received my NEW item yesterday. I'm still waiting on the used stuff, which I actually ordered a few days prior to the new item. But I hear the new stuff ships from a separate warehouse - from Florida, I believe - so this all makes sense. I guess I'll be getting my California shipment any day now!

I still haven't got shit... and it's about to get on my nerves. It's been a week and a half, and I usually get their shipments faster than this.

[quote name='AaronChance']Got three used xbox games. Battlefront II was missing the manual, otherwise great shape.[/QUOTE]

you should email them about battlefront 2. They might let you keep the game and refund you at the same time.

My used game box game two days ago and a couple games were in pretty bad shape. Zone of the Enders had a horrible print out of the box art along with some bad scratches and the Sky Gunner and Sniper Elite discs look awful. All three boot up though.

I told them and they just credited my account and told me unless I wanted a refund, I could "throw away" the games. Think I'll take them to GC and see if they can't buff some of these out.

Though I've had problems with their items, I can't complain about their customer service, especially when I get free games, heh. ;P

bread's done
Back